TanTan and wechat Scam

They indeed are smart. she remember the stuff I said and if I dont reply like going to sleep good night, they will say you change why didnt you say good night to me or say good morning when I wake up etc trying to make me feel bad of myself. Dude I told them Im married and Im not going to talk with her like everyday like my gf, were just friends!

I didnt know that people could get scam by this and feel bad for other who got scam! I hope what I'm doing helps and save some people. I do hope someday it will go into interpol I feel this scam is too outrage!

I think I will keep continuing fool around with them and do the same thing as report them at wechat so their account get freeze and close. I'm currently reported 2 cases of stock scams and this is my first forex case,

Im still talking to 1 girl and she is trying to help me invest in stocks and convince me to show her my trade transaction date that I made in March. Im still trying figure out what can she scam me by knowing the date I made a trade in the past. If anyone know please let me know.

I will post another story in the future when I report another fraud at wechat

Glad that you have the time to do that. The fact that there are so many people who feel lonely and emotional drained because of the pandemic. It's so easy for them to convince the victimes to transfer money. If you are detailed enough, sometimes you might notice that you've been talking to 2 or 3 different people. I have come across with some horny girls than the other one. You can really tell if you pay close attention. Sometimes they forgot what they said and some have better English than the other one.

I believe you are very smart on tracking them. Keep us updated on how it goes. These crooks need to be exposed.

Glad that you have the time to do that. The fact that there are so many people who feel lonely and emotional drained because of the pandemic. It's so easy for them to convince the victimes to transfer money. If you are detailed enough, sometimes you might notice that you've been talking to 2 or 3 different people. I have come across with some horny girls than the other one. You can really tell if you pay close attention. Sometimes they forgot what they said and some have better English than the other one.

I believe you are very smart on tracking them. Keep us updated on how it goes. These crooks need to be exposed.

Interesting how these crooks are so professional, wonder how these people organised may be I should be upfront. Hey would like to make a friend if you are a scammer no judgement just want to know why you guys are doing this and how much you guys usually make lol

Interesting how these crooks are so professional, wonder how these people organised may be I should be upfront. Hey would like to make a friend if you are a scammer no judgement just want to know why you guys are doing this and how much you guys usually make lol

I would much like to see their reactions. Maybe play them back. There are a lot of youtubers who tricked these scammers back. I haven't found the one with the pretty girl luring you to do FOREX or Crypto trading yet but would love to see how you can interview them because regardless, it's really hard to go after them.

Online scam has been and is still big business since the dawn of the internet age.

In the beginning, common scams were coming out of the African continent with lines like: "My late father/uncle/relative was the ex-minister of so-and-so and he left a huge amount of money which I need your help to claim with a commission to you"...or something along that line....when there is a major disaster like an airplane crush, email like "One of the dead passenger has a name similar to yours and we need your help, with commission, to help claim the insurance money"...

When China opened her door to the world, out came a different class of scammers that uses sex & money in their scams. In the beginning, these scams were mostly in the online gambling and dodgy trade deals. Since then, their operations have expanded into online trading of stocks/forex/anything-that-can-be-traded online.
A recent article revealed Chinese entrepreneurs are breaking into and taking over the more traditional money laundering markets in Asia Pacific region, Northern & Southern Americas and Europe, targeting drug & corruption money.

So, scams are nothing new and, as they say, there is a Sucker born every minute and so scams will be around for as long as homo sapiens desire something.

Lately, I'm still talking to this girl from Shang Hai that I think I am talking to 2 or 3 different people. This one not very smart or just dont remember the things that we talk about. I told her I'm married and she talk to me like a bf, do you miss me or I miss you stuff like that......
Showing off her lambo but doesnt know what type of lambo she has, claim she been NYC and LA and when I ask her about NYC stuff she doesnt know.
Ive been pissing her off sometime she claim she is multi millionaire by trading in 4 years. I told her Im a stock investor for about 10 years and finally reach 1 million with my investment. She showing off her lambo and I show off my lambo (I rent at Vegas a few years ago for fun) claim its mine. She said she is single 30 years old and I told her the reason you are still single cuz your super rich with a 10 mill property with a 300 k lambo even I wouldnt want to date you lol
She trying to tell me to be a trader like her and told me best part of trading is you dont have to pay any taxes because the broker in out of the country (USA) I dont know is this true but I told her I am CPA and I know foreign investment needs to be file in the US and keep arguing me that she never in China so should be the same in the US
lets see how long this person will talk to me or may be she will disappear
by the way her wechat ID liminn777

She is smart to turn her face just so to protect her identity.
And they all look good to...ehhhh....take a walk with ;)
The new girl I am talking to right now show her face but I doubt its her real person and I havent video chat with her yet but the funny thing is she think I'm from china and move to the US
She just add me from wechat and I ask her how did she get my ID and she said I gave it to her from tantan couple days ago but I haven't been on tantan like a week so I dont know how did she got my ID
At first I thought was from the girl I report probably she remember my ID but why waste time talking to me still confuse

The new girl I am talking to right now show her face but I doubt its her real person and I havent video chat with her yet but the funny thing is she think I'm from china and move to the US
She just add me from wechat and I ask her how did she get my ID and she said I gave it to her from tantan couple days ago but I haven't been on tantan like a week so I dont know how did she got my ID
At first I thought was from the girl I report probably she remember my ID but why waste time talking to me still confuse
In all probability, the scammers are trying their luck with you a second time round...or is passing you off to others to try their luck.....and wechat is a hotbed for hookups and scammers....and skpe is a hotbed to record videos of victims in comprising postures to be used for blackmail.

In another type of scam, mother/father/sister/brother/uncle/aunt/whoever, post photos of their young innocent looking daughter/sister/niece/whoever and pretend to be that person to entice foreigners to "help" support her through school with promises of heavenly relationship in return.

So, even photos cannot be trusted because in this faceless internet world, we can never be sure that we are "chatting" with the real person.

Hi everyone,

I would like to share a story to everyone about my experiences and help other wont get scam in the future! I didnt get scam and I was fooling around with them the whole time since I have not much going on and in fact I dont know did I screw them or not.

Let the story begin,

I use this dating App call Tantan to meet Chinese girl to practice my Chinese with no romance intention (I'm married)
Its like Tinder you swipe and get likes, the only girls who like me are those beautiful girls! I dont think I'm such a catch lol
Met a few girls and they said lets go to wechat and talk, gave them my wechat which I dont use much. We talk normal stuff until they bring up investment and showing off how much they make with screen short of the profit they made in stock market, I knew it was all fake but I play along and I personally do invest in the stock market but I want to see what are they trying to scam me about.

Anyway those are a different story back to the main story, I met this girl name herself Alice (In Chinese) we talk like about 1 month I think she didnt bring up stock and told me I shouldn't invest in stock instead the forex market with XAU/USD. I don't know much about the forex market and I dont know is it a scam but I play along and also get to learn what is the forex market. She introduce me MT4 and the world of forex and showing off like she made 18 K in 1 day and she withdraw 100 K each month from her investment sending me screen shorts lol Then I knew it was a scam. She will text me everyday and we talk normal stuff once a while bring up her investment. We voice chat like 4 times very short and I saw her face but dont remember much of her but I know for sure it doesnt match the profile pic at TanTan I didnt know how can she scam until I did research at here and understand how the game works.

One day she said she will teach me MT4 and then we both get make money together and go travel etc! She try to lure with money but I told her I dont need that much money I have enough like I have 1 mill and I already travel around the world and show off pics of me around the world (I dont have 1 mill but I did travel around the world already) She got so mad and saying why bother learning since you have everything, I kindly explain to her I'm interest of learning to be a trader like you. She told me to download MT4 and I download from the official website and she claim I have to download from her link because its different, I download using my fool around PC just in case. I was playing around with MT4 demo version and she said I should open an live account because its different from the Demo and I wont get to learn much, I did arguer with her saying the only different from demo is that you are using fake money but everything is the same and also I just started like a few days I'm not ready for using real money and if I do decide to open one I will put 500. She got mad and told me 500 is like nothing you cant earn much profit and just wasting time why dont you just forget about investing. I told her it doesnt make sense for me to risk something I dont know this is all new to me and I need to practice more before I start using real money.

She told me to open a live account and its free I could deposit when ever I'm ready and send me the link of the website, as you can see its pretty scam website

rfmfx.com

I did try make one account by putting fake information and it was auditing and she keep asking me have a open the account yet and I told her still waiting and she said did I put a fake ID or something lol I said why would I do that?
She said forget about this website here is another better company from Aus (can anyone tell this one website is scam)

mogafx.com/Moga/

Told me to open live account and I told her this website minimum is 1000usd to open an live account and I'm not ready to put money in yet, she start talking to me with these excuses and at the end I said let me think about and I need to discuss with my wife if I put in real money into this. I ask how much is a good amount she said at least 10 K and mean time asking your wife I will come up special book to teach me blah blah
I pretend to whole time and I was thinking its time to end this game with her, last thing I want to do is gather more evidence that what we talk about investment.
I ask her my wife have some questions, 1 how much profit can we make if we invest, 2 how risky is it, 3 can you show me a pic of you 4 can I open a US company account instead of yours.
I was hoping she will send me a pic of her so I can share it with you guys but she is pretty smart she voice call me instead. Till today I dont have any photo of her!
At the end I block her and report a file of fraud at wechat and collect some text we talk about investment and show she is a scam so wechat will freeze her account and might close it. By doing this at least she will lose her lately contacts that she is trying to scam other people so I kind of save them but the best way to help other people avoid this problem is sharing my story here and hopefully people will read it and be careful about this type of scam.

The End
My advice to you guys is never to believe Chinese women . These girls are deceivers and will deceive you like a sucker. I also had the same story. Now I just joke with them when I have nothing to do!!

Back