• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TarenForexEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
I order this Ea 26 Jan afternoon. And 27 Jan afternoon no plugin or no answer from them even after 24 houer as they stated after i bought from them on their thank you site. I send to their email as in instructions and give them my Broker acount number. Still no reply. Also send email to their paypal email adress. If no robot delivered i make a refund claim to them and to paypal. In total i send 3 or 4 emails without answers. I update here how its going. Till answer or Robot sended be careful to buy this.

Taren Ea UPDATE

I order this Ea 26 Jan afternoon. And 27 Jan afternoon no Ea or no answer from them even after 24 houer as they stated after i bought from them on their thank you site. I send to their email as in instructions and give them my Broker acount number. Still no reply. Also send email to their paypal email adress. If no robot delivered i make a refund claim to them and to paypal. In total i send 3 or 4 emails without answers. I update here how its going. Till answer or Robot sended be careful to buy this.

UPDATE!: I got this Ea and with manual that is bad because it not tell you anything how to adjust settings for best result. It not shown how to optimize it best for different sizes of money.
Its bad that the vendor dont answer my questions when i sended so many mails. Delivered after 24 H++. I have now backtest it and i can say that many people whant to start small with for example 100 $ . I worked many houer to get best settings for that amount. I backtest it since okt 1 2014 to Januari 27 2015 Eur/usd.

It seems hard to get it survive small balances. Result vary a lot with burns balance if longer timeframes. But with bigger balance it seems better. What i feel just now i will only get this 2 points of 5 because its problem to handle small balances.

Its seems verry unsure to handle small startbalance. Larger balances as 1000$ use vendors settings.

Seems good in short terms. Im not use martingale settings,

StrategTester taren ea eur usd mini.gif
Here is backtest:

Skärmklipp 2015-01-28 09.59.24.png

Taren-1.1 Forex EA- AC 0

FXChoice-Classic Live (Build 765)

Symbol EURUSD (euro vs US dollar)
Period 30 Minutes (M30) 2014.10.01 00:00 - 2015.01.26 23:30 (2014.10.01 - 2015.01.27)
Model Every tick (the most precise method based on all available least timeframes)
Parameters Version="Taren-1.1"; Magic=1774194569; Lot=0.01; Multiplier=0.13; TakeProfit=470; Martin=false; Slippage=2; Contact="rayattaren@hotmail.com";

Bars in test 4796 Ticks modelled 5341901 Modelling quality 90.00%
Mismatched charts errors 0

Initial deposit 100.00 Spread Current (17)
Total net profit 396.74 Gross profit 580.89 Gross loss -184.15
Profit factor 3.15 Expected payoff 2.05
Absolute drawdown 35.14 Maximal drawdown 60.37 (13.87%) Relative drawdown 40.18% (43.56)

Total trades 194 Short positions (won %) 134 (70.15%) Long positions (won %) 60 (63.33%)
Profit trades (% of total) 132 (68.04%) Loss trades (% of total) 62 (31.96%)
Largest profit trade 37.89 loss trade -14.21
Average profit trade 4.40 loss trade -2.97
Maximum consecutive wins (profit in money) 9 (39.41) consecutive losses (loss in money) 4 (-28.84)
Maximal consecutive profit (count of wins) 39.41 (9) consecutive loss (count of losses) -28.84 (4)
Average consecutive wins 2 consecutive losses 1

Hi guys, I used it on a live account and it made huge losses.
It trades anything all day and multiple positions.
I suggest stay away!

DO NOT BUY TAREN!!! The only contact is a guy named Ray Gravley. It takes days to get an answer from him. He even admitted that my emails to him went to his spam folder. He requires you to give your broker name and account number and you are limited to one live and one demo account. If you want to change accounts you have to email him with different account number and wait days for his response with a new file for and only for the new account. Initially I could not get the demo to run on my MB Trading account, I requested his help several times (it took many days) finally he told me it would not run on that broker and to put it on a different broker so I requested another change in demo account number which I got and ran it on my FXCM demo account. Initially I also had put the EA on my live FXCM account and it immediately ate up a chunk of money so I stopped it. Then after watching the demo actually make some profits over several days I wanted to put it on a live nano account and therefore requested an account change from FXCM to my nano account. He then informed me that I had too many changes (I never had previously changed my live account, only my demo account which as I said would not run on my MB Trading account) and he refused to change it again. So he has my brokers names and my two live account numbers which makes my concerned and I am stuck with using the EA on my FXCM live account and on one demo account and I will not put it on my big dollar live account. I wanted to see how it would do on a nano account but now I cannot change the account numbers. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY!! And besides the crappy non-service, the EA uses a martingale and will eventually eat up your entire account. I suppose the trick is to take out profits every so often before it crashes the account. I will continue to watch it on my demo. My advice again is STAY AWAY FROM THIS JERK! Besides, do you want to give your broker name and account number to some shady guy you don't know? I regret that I did. Now I want my money back (ha ha good luck with that!) or I want to run it live on my nano account. CAVEAT EMPTOR! There are many other EAs out there. Stay away from Taren and Ray Gravley! You have been warned.

I have the robot.
The data provided from the broker has been adjusted to remove 3 periods when the account was wiped out. Jan 22, May 19, and June 20.
I downloaded the eurusd data and ran a back test and even with $100,000 in the account it gets wiped out over the period from Jan 1 2013 to date.
Do not waste your money on this robot. The strategy does not work.

Back