• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem TarsierFX is CapitalOneForex

I am having an issue with a company

Master Yoda

Captain
After I have made an investigation I can tell you that TarsierFX is part of the scam company CapitalOneForex.

1. You have this guy Paul Cheney who apparently holds both TarsierFX domain and one of the owners of CapitalOneForex (attahced)

2. My good friend Donald has emailed CapitalOneForex an email asking their for their regulation and their reply was sending TarsierFX regulation info.

Donald even asked what's TarsierFX and the rep answer was- TarsierFX is CapitalOneForex (attached)

Therefore, I am asking Asstmod and FPA to add TarsierFX to the Scam finding against CapitalOneForex gang

P.S. I have decided to cover the employee name as my purpose is not to harm him personally.

Attachments

• whois_tarsier.png
    whois_tarsier.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Paul.png
    Paul.png
    68.8 KB · Views: 4
  • CapitalOne2.png
    CapitalOne2.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 4
Could those Tarsier account holders with withdrawal problems please comment if there has been any action on their enquiries?

If not, then its time to inform the police about these criminals...

Back