TarsierFX withdraw & confiscation fund problem

Lowkokseng

Recruit
My bad experience with TARSIER FX account 2100012895, on 23 April 2014 request withdraw from tarsier, receive confirmation email from tarsier need 2 day to process after 1 week email mr Ronald Marilou ,client relationship manager ask what the status? Replay empty promise, than call office no one answer, email mr Paul Cheney ,he replay email on 9 jun 2014 empty promise, on 25 jun 2014 confiscation of client fund .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 25
Report Paul Cheney to the NZ authorities - there appears to be a number of complaints against Tarsier in Asia
There is no such thing as 'problem with liquidity provider'. Client funds should be held separate from company funds and this looks the company was using client money for operations.

Gerhard the great,
I am looking for a way to report Tarsier to the police. Do anyone or you know how foreigner can report Tarsier to NZ police? Please show me!!
Thanks

Take a screenshot of the Contact Us link on TarsierFx's site before it gets changed. Email it to the NZ FMA and ask why an unauthorized company is doing business from an address in NZ.

Back