Tate Prime-Live on MT4, fake Forex broker, a big scam

"Based on my research, they started doing this since this year, was used as Jitak Capital before changed to Tate Prime this August.."

I am asking the obvious, but why didn't you do a research on that company before you hand them your money?

Update about my case.

I reported my case to HK Police, HK SFC, SG police, scammer's bank CITI at SG, NO a solution to solve the problem until now:

1. I do not have real identification of these scammers, such as their real names, address. IF I have hooker's ID card details, face to face confirmation of that real person, seems no further move.
2. Unlicensed to SFC, hard for them to do further job. SFC cannot pursuit anyone to compensate or arbitrate, had transferred to another department following up.
3. Bank said they had necessary actions against scammer's account, but need police to investigate.
4. As an international issue, have questions such as I am not a resident of that area, or you cannot confirm that scammers are resident of this area, need local authorities work cooperatively, seems impossible.

Have been contacted by some so-called fund recovery companies, saying they can help to recovery my money, claimed themselves as lawyers, I feel they more like sales person, focus on asking me paying upfront service fees right now to start my case, or another kind of scams. I don't know if there is decent and reliable person to do this money recovery job.

I just confirmed my email address for the forum, I think I will get notification by email now.

...Have been contacted by some so-called fund recovery companies, saying they can help to recovery my money, claimed themselves as lawyers, I feel they more like sales person, focus on asking me paying upfront service fees right now to start my case, or another kind of scams. I don't know if there is decent and reliable person to do this money recovery job.

Do not send anyone you don't know or trust any money please. That is what got you in trouble in the first place, isn't it???

Control the compulsive gambling habit and study the business model of the company you are working with before sending them your funds.

-----

You can invite the company to this thread using the formal process: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

Use this formal process 100% to help re-establish communication with the company right here on the forum.

@Poro82 @Dreamtorich @Ahmad Khairul Hisyam please open your own scam alert threads and attach your own evidence to that thread. Each alleged scam and each victim needs its own thread.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

Back