Tate Prime-Live on MT4, fake Forex broker, a big scam

? Works now...

tateprime.com

Although would be good if it didn't...

Did someone notify IC Markets?
I emailed IC Markets about the issue, but haven't heard back yet, all of tate prime registrations number and financial service numbers listed on the bottom of its website belong to IC Markets, these information can be searched from authorities' website, including Australia, Cyprus and Seychelles.

I can see IC Markets put its Cyprus registration information on
icmarkets.eu/eu/en

Its Australian registration information on
icmarkets.com/au/en

Have not found IC Markets put its registration information on Seychelles from its website yet.

I think I have been scammed by the same scammers mentioned here.

There are some others' post online, these scammers used JC, Jitak Capital, now Tate Prime, I don't know whose registration information being stolen when they used JC and Jitak.

Its bank account name is HongKong Maoxing Technology Co. Limited at Australia, CitiBank. I searched the name, it was registered on 6-Aug-2020, CR No.2965720
https://www.hkcorporationsearch.com/companies/2965720/

Tate Prime Limited was registered on 2-Dec-2019, CR No. 2898121
Jitak Capital Limited was registered on 16-Sep-2019, CR No. 2873690

These are few companies mentioned on jitakscam.com/the-scam/, as the recipients' bank accounts name, my search found out they are registered late of 2019 and early of 2020.

If same group, they are well organized to do the business, if not stop them, more new names could come out.

We had phone communication, over the number+852 9148 6588 (unable to reach now), and its WhatsApp number +852 9065 8994

Its old logo:

jitak.JPGjc.jpg

Issues I do not understand,

TatePrime as a unlicensed, cloned, fake so-called forex trading company, WHY does it can have a server on MT4, categorized as a white labelled broker, does MT4 assess its client before working with it? And allow it open trading account for its customers. When you type tate prime to searching bar in MT4, you can find it.

I compared its market trend with other regulated brokers, same market trend, 10 pins smaller than IC markets, same as the other one. Could not say they made the market trend cheating me to trade in my opinion, I feel they were making real trading, hooker shared trading info form her instructor, she cared win or lose money, or she just pretended to.

Is there a way to find out physical location of the Tate Prime-Live server?

TatePrime as a unlicensed, cloned, fake so-called forex trading company, WHY does it can have a server on MT4, categorized as a white labelled broker, does MT4 assess its client before working with it? And allow it open trading account for its customers. When you type tate prime to searching bar in MT4, you can find it.

I compared its market trend with other regulated brokers, same market trend, 10 pins smaller than IC markets, same as the other one. Could not say they made the market trend cheating me to trade in my opinion, I feel they were making real trading, hooker shared trading info form her instructor, she cared win or lose money, or she just pretended to.

If you have MT4 also installed on a laptop using Windows, yes you can find the IP address for the host server that you have been trading from.
  1. Start your MetaTrader 4 terminal from your laptop.
  2. Go to: [Files] -> [Open Data Folder] (or combination of left [ALT]+[F] keys and then [D] key).
  3. New window should open. Go to [config] folder where will see SRV files that stores Brokers's MT4 Server information.
  4. Open [SRV file] with [Notepad] - in this step Windows will probably message you that it can't open this type of file so you need to choose an alternative [Select a program from a list of installed programs] and from there choose a [Notepad] program. Notepad allows you to view the DOS/HTML/XML, etc. text cleanly without distortion.
  5. Look for the DNS/IP address entry inside that file.
  6. Once you the the IP address you can do a reverse lookup from many free sites using your favorite browser.
There is a chance the server is hosted on the same IP as the website URL IP host as many of these scammers just use a partitioned drive with the fake/manipulated market data.

I have been scammed recently, by the fake broker Tate Prime, they are well-organized, well-trained and professional crime group, they can provide you trade information help you make easy money, BUT, UNAVALIABLE TO WITHDRAW. Upon you withdraw, they asked you to pay security bond, to pay tax to their bank account, they would dealing with authorities at your manners, to ensure your success withdraw, BUT, every time ask you deposit more money is a BIG LIE. ONLY to grab more illegal money via the bank funds transfer system. They said they are based on Hong Kong, I called his Hong Kong mobile number, the hooker shared her life, her full time work looked in Hong Kong ,but, now, I am not 100%, they could be in Singapore, Malaysia, or somewhere.

I lost a lot of money learn the lesson, report my case to police, to authorities, banks, it seems unlikely to get help from them, they educated you how to identify a scam, how to protect yourself from a scam, but no post-scammed remedies, bank has long processing time on your money recall, recipient's bank are protecting the scammer, do nothing but open bank accounts for scammers.

Based on my research, they started doing this since this year, was used as Jitak Capital before changed to Tate Prime this August, They are quite actively now, as I can see more exposures out online against Tate Prime, Which means, they have a larger network, numbers of members, to work hard at the stage of time to cheat more money, until the brand of Tate Prime is spurned.

They organized the crime late of 2019 and early of 2020, they registered a lot of companies at Hong Kong at the time, including Tate Prime, also, they registered company names' to open bank account when is necessary, I think they always open new bank accounts for new victims, close old accounts when that deal is done. They have bank account at HK, Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, which means some of the group members are residents or temporary residents at these countries or areas.

KEEP AWAY FROM TATE PRIME, THEY ARE SCAMMERS, DO NOT TRUST TATE PRIME.

Tate Prime's scam like this, sharing my experience, EVERYONE SHOULD KEEP AN EYE OPEN, DO NOT TRUST SUCH A TRICK.

A female hooker of its group touching you up at the beginning, chatted with you, sharing her stories, caring about your daily life (really work for a single male at 30s), earn your trust, then, build a relationship with you, acting as your girl friend, supporting your life, your career. ONLY to let your alerts offline. During my contacting with her, she acted all of these like real, or more than real.

As relationship goes stronger, the hooker would talk about her forex investing experience with you, she has reliable trading information sources, as her uncle is the trading platform's founder, he has wide range of social networking and years of trading experience, even forex trading is highly risky and most difficult to predict, but he can analysis to predict best trading opportunities. She shown me her trading profile, her deposits, trading and withdraw records, every thing looks perfect.

She said, she knew my work is hard, she did not want to see me work so hard, ask me to join her, she helped me make some easy money, not for me mow, for the future, when we build a family, prepared now to create a quality life for us, for our children. I agreed finally, even though I rejected once as I think this is her family business, if she can make money, it also benefits our future.

I started trading with small amount and my profile started profit. After this, she asked you to deposit more to control risk and make more money as market now is very good, positive news for trading. After another 2 times of deposits, I did not to deposit more, but she acted helpful and caring you, she borrowed money from her friend, put another big amount money to my account, we traded another week, had good profit on account, we promised to submit withdraw request together and share the joy.

After submitting withdraw request, Tate asked me to pay fully refundable security bond as I was not in Hong Kong, I realized it could be a scam, but still paid as the hooker did a good job on me, after that, another member of the crime group called me, claimed he is a tax office worker, need to pay tax to Hong Kong tax office, really bad claim, I almost expose him on the phone, I checked with HK tax office, they would never do it like this. What was funny, the hooker played well, shameless, provided me some more information to prove that and the family vision, I did not want to pay that, at finally, she proposed she could pay some for me, I just need to pay a smaller amount, I did my last transfer, like gambling.

When I did the transfer, the hooker still worked on me, comported me, encouraged me, talked about our holiday plan after that, until the day funds on its bank account, hooker, customer service, all the related persons DISAPPEARED, nowhere to contact, all existing contacting methods failed.

I would like to share and collect the scammers' information with other victims, only to find a way to have them, justice will never late, they have no ethics, shameless.

View attachment 59642View attachment 59643View attachment 59644
Nice woman from HK want me to open new account ... tateprime broker ... omg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201219-222257.jpg
    Screenshot_20201219-222257.jpg
    370.2 KB · Views: 18
Hi edwardsss... I just being defrauded by Tate prime recently. I’m reading the forums and try to find ways to report them as I’m kinda inexperienced in this field. I saw punisher’s links for reporting to relevant authority. I will look into that . I’m living in Canada. Hope u can give some advise to handle this issue. Its the same organized and sophisticated group.

I got scammed by Tate Prime live as well, everything disappeared in last second, including the pretty lady, the marry mate. they are organized crime group.

Hi edwardsss... I just being defrauded by Tate prime recently. I’m reading the forums and try to find ways to report them as I’m kinda inexperienced in this field. I saw punisher’s links for reporting to relevant authority. I will look into that . I’m living in Canada. Hope u can give some advise to handle this issue. Its the same organized and sophisticated group.
me too, got scammed, post that link here, and I can get it

Back