TC Software (Trading Calculator) (binaryoptionsoftware.Uk) John

Jannie75

Recruit
Be aware all for John from Trading Calculator Software

Hi all

I paid this company $600 for the holy grail software in Binary Trading software!! Please see!!!

Greetings,

‎Sorry I replied late I guess it's the time zone, I am John an affiliate with 24option and software developer. ‎The ‎trade calculator software gives 98 signals everyday which lifts your trade to 78% and gives you a win in of $350 everyday with the minimum amount of money invested in your broker account($250) and $2575 weekly.

The software is programmed to auto trade which tells you when the market goes up for you to trade and make profit, it also tells you when not to trade so you wont loose money to your broker. The software auto trades that means you can set it on automatic or manual like you have settings option on you smart phone. When in automatic, if you do a full time job and you have less time to trade the software will place the trades for you and leave the trade records for you. While manual you sit on the computer and the software gives you instructions to press up or down on your keyboard to place trade and win money. The software will trade for you and also provide signals for you, If for instance you make 12 trades daily with the software you're sure of winning atleast 9. You will need a windows operating system and MAC also windows7 or windows8 any one is good.

‎We don't show a video or live trade with the software because lot of stock brokers are trying their best to get their hands on the software to destroy it or duplicate it to sell it at higher prices because the software is making them loose business and money. And this is one of the reasons why we had to pull down our website, software is now been sold to individuals based on trust. When you loose money to your broker they become richer and expect you to invest more so you can loose more money over and over again that's why we invented the software to beat them to their game.

To get access to the latest version of trade calculator is easy, you should know software has been upgraded and cost $600 only, Now this comes with a guarantee of money refund if the software doesn't suits you. Our refund policy takes 3days and money will be sent to you the same way you made payment to us. When you make payment you will send me your personal email address or DROPBOX were I will send you the software and signals all you do is download and install it on your computer then I will send you your activation code which is 11 digit number and aphbit to activate it and connect the software to your broker account which will monitor your trades so you won't make mistakes and loose money.

If you wish to proceed to acquiring our product, kindly notify us ASAP!

Kind Regards,
John.

Trading Calculator

binaryoptionsoftware.UkA

63 # 58B-03, Inc LD.
Tel.: 3016215359
Tradecalculatorsender.BOS@gmail.com

After transfering the $600, i suddenly had to pay ANOTHER $1550 for another hub to make it work!! Please See!!!

Greetings
There is an issue on ground which must be cleared in other for us to proceed. When we entered your location and current broker on our system we encountered an error and this has never happened before.
Now there is a new development and once this is cleared your software will be delivered to you immediately. It shows on our system that your location domain is currently blocked and we don't know what's actually wrong with your location ip because it is currently giving us hard time to fix and from this it seems you need to fix your location domain. Without your domain been fixed the software will not work in your area due to low signals for the software to operate.
The location domain is your signal provider in that area, it is blocked and because of that your domain needs to be activated! This is because the software has never been used by anybody in that area(Milkwood road) before... So it needs to be activated! Once you get that done in a week time you should be making up your first profit successfully because right now we have generated a new download link and this doesn't really happen often, it only happens in areas like this where the software has not been used. Now we already spent extra charges trying to fix this again and for us to unblock this and also get the approval from your domain area, it's going to cost us more money to work this out. We already contacted our representatives(technicians) who will help in solving this issue in your location earlier and we just got a feedback from them to see how we are going to finally sort this issue out.
To unblock domain error and activate this service cost is $1550, this is because we have to activate it online here for you so you can be able to access the software without any issues again or any signal problems...
But please know this, we are not the people to work on this, we have professionals who specialize on that alone. So try to understand and cooperate with us. It wasn't our fault but also from your own end. Once all this is has been fixed then am sure within a week of your first trades you should be making up to $2575-$3000.
Note: Payment is not going to be made to us! We will provide you with their payment details once we hear from you.
Below is the error statement encountered while processing and test-running software with your information provided!
Yours respectfully
John.
I remain at your disposal should you require any further information
Trading Calculator
binaryoptionsoftware.Uk

63 # 58B-03, Stoakland CA,

This person pointed me to TC Software!! Please See..

Re: Trading
traci andrew Add to contacts 16/10/2015 Keep this message at the top of your inbox
traciandrew12@gmail.com
hi jannie,hope you are good,have you contacted him?

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 8:18 AM, traci andrew <traciandrew12@gmail.com> wrote:
you welcome,so sorry i will be busy this period but i will prefer you contact my mentor and helper who has brought me this far with befitting and succeeding style of trading BO.he will teach and tell you all that you need to know to become successful trader ..contact:Directwithnathan@gmail.com

do let him know i mary referred you to him
regards

NEXT PERSON

----- Forwarded message -----
Subject: My top trading secret factor!
Date: Wed, Oct 14, 2015 20:29

Well if you are interested in creating some stupid Cashflow from binary options and self managing some money for yourself then you've got to start using the right trading system and techniques...No headache, no hassle, no sweat... What comes in contact with me goes through God's hands first, he allowed this blessing man. With the TC software and a good trading strategy you're sure of earning yourself a good fortune from BO. I don't sell the TC software I only teach and help traders who might still be struggling with BO on how to trade successfully using my dedicated style of trading BO. Well, you need a little investment to make that change in your life... With the minimum amount of money ($250) invested in your brokerage account you are up and ready to start earning yourself good profits from BO.
To get more information about them and how to acquire it, then you will have to contact their company email;
Binary_ForexSoftwares@zoho.com
Or
Email directly to; tradecalculatorsender.BOS@gmail.com
You can also let them know a member with them(me) referred you to them.
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
BANKING DETAIL OF CROOKS!!!!

Greetings,

Thanks for returning form. We can now proceed with the information provided.

Below is our payment details for Money Gram and Bank Transfer;

Money Gram Details;

Name: Lisa Suggs
Address 1725 South Garvin St,
State: Evansville Indiana
Poster Code: 47713

Or Bank Transfer

Account Name: Lisa Suggs
Account Number: 591174291
Routine No: 086300012
Swift code: ONBAUS41
Name of bank: Old National Bank
Bank Address: Old National Bank - Washington At Kentucky Branch, Full Service, brick and mortar office 961 Washington Avenue Evansville, IN, 47713

Be sure not to make mistakes and do forward payment slip for confirmation.

Yours respectfully
John

Trading Calculator
binaryoptionsoftware.Uk
63 # 58B-03, Stoakland CA,

IS THIS CUSTOMER SERVICE OR A THREAT???? PLEASE SEE RESPONSE!!

Go to hell! You have no idea who you dealing with.

---- On Sun, 15 Nov 2015 18:50:26 +0000 wrote ----

Im also going to forward all emails to 24Option and inform them about the people trading on your behalf taking money from them - im sure they will appreciate it!! It all could have been resolved with the returning of my $600, but we are were we are now...

How did you pay? Have you contacted the fraud department at the payment processor?

Hi I too have been duped by the trading software calculator people. They have stolen over USD 3000 from me. They use MoneyGram and Western Union to get money. They claim their trading software is linked to 24Options (and can be linked to other unspecified binary brokers). The contact names they gave me were Dr Monty, Alex (the manager), Lisa Samu. They sent me screenshots of 24Options successful trades and balances. BE AWARE OF THESE PEOPLE!

Report it to Western Union. The sooner you report and the more details you give, the better the chances are of these scammers being caught.

And lean from this - avoid ANYTHING related to binary options. Also, if anyone cold-calls you about investments, and especially about recovering the money this lost you through some new investment, don't send them a cent. It's just another scam.

hi,
i also got the same instruction about that softwarehe is also named "JOHN"
they the email address is different "binaryoptionsoftware558@gmail.com"
anyone know this email?
and they asked money with NETELLER this time!!

Attachments

• tradecalculator.JPG
    tradecalculator.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 1
Back