• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TDMarkets.com

General discussions of a financial company
Maybe we an test small capital and trade awhile then trying to withdraw money, and let we know whether still proccessed or denied, I am often meet ads about this broker and might good as strong company

What i dont like in any service is their deposit method of bank wire. I am not getting this why they want bank wire while there are many electronic payment processors available. For me it is a No to any service who require bank wire.

I have done 3 withdrawals with TDMarkets over the past 2 months and I had zero problems. All 3 were in my bank account in under 24 hrs. You can deposit with 7 different options from credit card to bank wire and even crypto currencies like bitcoin

I have done 3 withdrawals with TDMarkets over the past 2 months and I had zero problems. All 3 were in my bank account in under 24 hrs. You can deposit with 7 different options from credit card to bank wire and even crypto currencies like bitcoin
I think your experience will also giving confidence to new custumer to using their platform, fast withdrawn less than 24 hours is good, there are broker that process withdrawn sometime 48 hours

I deposited $21 via bitcoin yesterday to test their platform. I have tried to contact them and this seems impossible through emails and I don't know what else to do.

Back