• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TDMarkets.com

General discussions of a financial company
Coke is innocent and they will remove your post and ban you from drinking the delightfully fresh and tatsy beverage for the rest of your life. Imagine drinking Pepsi for the rest of your life

Thank goodness for Jim Beam. He'll never let me down even if I post pics of what happens after spending too much time drinking his products.

Ok I know this is a new broker but the important thing is that how their customer dealing is. Then withdraw of profits and its processing speed will decide the future of them.

Ok I know this is a new broker but the important thing is that how their customer dealing is. Then withdraw of profits and its processing speed will decide the future of them.
Yes downtrend we have put everything in place and tweaked the system to get to the following withdrawal times:

Amounts up to $500 will reflect in your bank account the next working day under normal circumstances and take no more than 3 working days under any circumstances to reflect in your bank account.

Amounts over $500 need to be wired from Europe so they take slightly longer. 3 Days seem to be the norm, but depending on your bank it may take up to 5 days.

The above times are if your KYC documents are in order. If you have not yet uploaded them then obviously the time it takes for you to upload them has to be included as we legally can't process a withdrawal without KYC documents in place. If these times are not observed someone gets fired. It may sound harsh, but you can't be the best if every part of the company is not 100% efficient. Withdrawal times have been a bit of a problem at the beginning so we are focusing on it even more than the other parts of TDMarkets.

Thank you for your interest and may you year be filled with pips
George

Seems I am ever hear about TD Market, if not wrong might I see on certain ads on certain website or something else place, but I am never try it
Might broker dealing desk if withdraw small money hence will quick but when withdraw big money it need more time and sometime facing problem with account might suspicious using any software that prohibited and so on as reason

Seems I am ever hear about TD Market, if not wrong might I see on certain ads on certain website or something else place, but I am never try it
Might broker dealing desk if withdraw small money hence will quick but when withdraw big money it need more time and sometime facing problem with account might suspicious using any software that prohibited and so on as reason
Hi Mr or Miss EUR/USD. I don't really understand your comment completely, but I think that I understand some part of it so I will try to answer that part. Please forgive me if I misunderstand but I am trying my best here.

No there is no dealing desk with a DMA broker and the difference in withdrawals is simply because of innovation. TDMarkets keeps client funds in segregated european investment grade (Mostly swiss) bank accounts and a wire transfer internationally takes around 3-5 days. To make it faster TDMarkets now keep money locally in an account so that amounts under $500 can be paid from an extra account held locally especially for small withdrawals. This is why we are able to do smaller withdrawals the next day but bigger ones take 3 to 5 days. As for prohibited accounts, we have never prohibited an account for use of any softwares. Not even one clients has been turned away because of the software that they chose to use, ever.

I hope I understood your questions.
George​

I was trying to open an account whit this broker but that is harder then a flash crash and support is not realy helping and don't answer iff you ask some difficult things , will be trying 1 more day afther that I pass.

Hi btfd1973

I am sorry to hear that you had problems in signing up for an account. I am more interested in the fact that you say support was not really helping. That is not acceptable. That is their job and if you feel they didn't really help you then they were not doing their job. Do you remember the name of the agent that was not very helpful? I want to go and investigate what they didn't do 120%, but I don't know your real name so I can't even look it up.

I'd like to make a deal with you. You help me improve the customer support experience by telling me how it would have been better and giving me all info that you can remember about the agent involved and I will personally help you open that account. If you send me an email with your real name or account number then I will get your phone number and call you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for bringing this potential problem to my attention.

George
george@globalforexinstitute.co.za

I am having problems with withdrawing from TDmakets
Your name appears to be made up so I can't find any tickets about you. I had a look at support tickets for the 2 weeks leading up to your post and found zero tickets about withdrawal issues. FAKE Review perhaps?

I want to know if anyone has deposited funds into TD markets and if so have they been able to make any withdrawals? Urgent, Please help.
I am currently trading with the TDMarkets and their service is absolutely good.. Transactions of funds does not take time, at instant.

Back