TDMarkets stoploss hit

Trump's middle school civics teacher needs to come back and review the concept of "checks and balances" and "how Federal laws are passed" with him. Once he realizes he can't do this all by decree, I think he'll get someone in Congress to start pushing legislation to get rid of most or all of Dodd-Frank.

I had a few trades open including USDNOK, with my Stoploss and take profit intact how ever the trades were "stopped out" put when I looked at price action price never reached there I contacted them to try just clear the air and have them explain how this was possible. What they said didn't really make sense

Here is our conversation:
Me:
Hi,

I made these 4 trades between 22:00 - 23:00 I set the respective stoplosses to:

EURJPY.dma - 115.111
USDHKD.dma - 7.75828
USDNOK.dma - 8.36350
USDSGD.dma- 1.36648

All these 4 trades stopped me out, but when I go to my charts it shows price never reached those levels, Please explain to me how this is possible, I have attahced a pdf file with the screenshots of the trades I took. The red dotted line shows the initial position my stoploss was before I was "stopped out".

Thanks.

---------------------------------
response

TDMarkets: This happens because the candlesticks they are averages, so they average the price instead. But if you put a straight line graph, you will see that there is no problem

Pls put a straight line graph to investigate & come back to me

------------------------
Their response does not make logical sense to me, I just need proper explanation before I accuse them of something that is my fault

I THINK YOU RIGHT SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT WITH THEM I BEING OBSERVING MY TRADE MOST TIME AND I SAW THE SAME THINGS YOU SAID HERE EVERY TIMES I PUT STOP SELL OR BUY,
TDMarkets stoploss hit and go back to the direction was... yesterday I even told my friend I feel like they trade against their clients... first I thought the same thing my mistake.. but funny thing is when my balance is low I don't see those things soon as I make profits or deposit then it's happen.
I don't need to prove it or make stories but guys think nicely and understand what you are about do this is not a game... it's not just to open a tdmarkets account, I did read on their post someone wanna know about forex..
and tdmarkets responded oh good it's easy just open a account. wait a minute really??
this is bigger then what a lot of people think this is a business don't get it twisted with crap they telling you or lifestyle pics they posting.. in short: if you wanna live your dream think nice and work hard
but if you want other to live their dream by exploring you...
decision is yours
>>>> EXCUSE MY ENGLISH, I'M FRENCH

Back