• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Team Trading: does Oliver Velez's stuff work?

Pawl Bagpipster

Recruit
I am looking into buying membership in Team Trading. It was started by Oliver Velez with his Velez Capital Management and Pristine companies. He says he already has more than 2,000 members in his forex and stock programs.
Forex Membership includes 7 days of online classes, use of their software with their purportedly fantastic pip spreads, chatroom communciation with their online mentor and other members, gray box signals for trades that last between 1 minute and 5 hours; possibly more. It is lifetime membership.
It costs $13,000 ! So I am doing my due diligence. I would greatly appreciate hearing from Team Trading members about their profitability, etc.
For those of you who want to check them out from scratch, here are some links:
Team Trading
VCM Videos
Amazon.com: Essential Strategies to Trade for Life: Oliver Velez, Jody Costa: Movies & TV
Amazon.com: Power Trading: Winning Guerrilla, Micro, and Core Tactics (9781592803330): Oliver L. Velez: Books

Team Trading

I hope it's not too late to stop you joining in.
TT is in turmoil.Founder Velez left, Dr Hanson for Forex education and his team ,other key employees at equity program and administration also left.
It's a scandal.
Most of them left for " ethical reasons" . It means that Team Trading's only revenue source is membership fees. / or course fees/
They don't have founded ,real money account .
On top of that there are independent traders, trading their own money. They can not withdraw even their initial deposit.
Maybe everything turns around in the future and this mess evolves into a decent company , but for now stay away. Dezo

Back