• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

General discussions of a financial company
Hi all,

Found this site ranking n° 1 on a lot of EA review sites.

"TechBerry is a leading automated trading platform that operates on Forex statistics being collected online from more than 100 000 of experienced traders"

1657695243811.png

Average 12% monthly gains.

I can't find anything about the company itself or the people behind it.

Also nothing on FPA, but all the FX EA review sites claim it is the best and biggest player in the market.

A bit strange to me.

Kind regards.

Hi all,

"TechBerry is a leading automated trading platform that operates on Forex statistics being collected online from more than 100 000 of experienced traders"

View attachment 78291

Also nothing on FPA, but all the FX EA review sites claim it is the best and biggest player in the market.

A bit strange to me.

Kind regards.
Never heard about them before, the Website was registered in 2018 from Iceland. They shared three addresses in their contact us section.
I can suggest, giving it a try with a small one to check is worth it.

Never heard about them before, the Website was registered in 2018 from Iceland. They shared three addresses in their contact us section.
I can suggest, giving it a try with a small one to check is worth it.
There is a minimum deposit of $5000, a bit much for me to try it out. The addresses are just 3 big office buildings. I contacted one of the brokers they say they are partnered with to see if that's true. I'm waiting for an answer.

Hi all,

View attachment 78291

A bit strange to me.

Kind regards.
Ayyy I found out about TechBerry yesterday too, I saw that most of the forex EA review sites state that this is the best trading solution (#1) in forex. It's funny that I cannot find any youtube videos regarding TechBerry or websites showcasing people's opinions regarding TechBerry. So far the return rate seems really promising. But 5k to start? Come on! That is too much to ask for. I wonder if TechBerry actually pays the forex EA review sites to spit out good things about the website. But currently, I am unsure whether I should trust this website as the only sources that state it is trustable are the forex scam review sites.

Message from FXChoice:
We have checked our database and we found nothing about this platform. Anyways, I will keep an open ticket for your inquiry in case we will find out more as to why they said we are partners with them.

My theory is that there is a possibility that they paid forex EA review sites to say such good things so that they can rip people's money off.

There is a minimum deposit of $5000, a bit much for me to try it out. The addresses are just 3 big office buildings. I contacted one of the brokers they say they are partnered with to see if that's true. I'm waiting for an answer.
Indeed, 5k is big amount to take risk :(

Back