TEDEX Webtrader 100% SCAM. I GUARANTEE THAT !

PojisBest.

Recruit
tedex.co/webtrader
The Above Address Is for Scam Company's that will try to take every Cent You Have. To Prove This, Try To Contact Them On there Own Contact Page. It Never Works. If you Are Stupid Enough To Join Them You Will Get an excuses of a man being all nice and friendly, Then He Wants More Money And Demands That You Put As Much As You Can In. You Will See the Amount of cash going Up And Up. BUT IT'S FAKE AND A CON, I LOST 3000 TO THEM. WHATEVER THEY SAY, LIES PURE LIES.
WILL SOMEONE TRY TO GET A REAL NAME OR ADDRESS FOR THEM, AS I NEED TO GO AND TALK FACE TO FACE WITH HIM.
BEWARE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, TEDEX WEBTRADER, SCAMMERS, LIERS, SCUM.

tedex.co/webtrader
The Above Address Is for Scam Company's that will try to take every Cent You Have. To Prove This, Try To Contact Them On there Own Contact Page. It Never Works. If you Are Stupid Enough To Join Them You Will Get an excuses of a man being all nice and friendly, Then He Wants More Money And Demands That You Put As Much As You Can In. You Will See the Amount of cash going Up And Up. BUT IT'S FAKE AND A CON, I LOST 3000 TO THEM. WHATEVER THEY SAY, LIES PURE LIES.
WILL SOMEONE TRY TO GET A REAL NAME OR ADDRESS FOR THEM, AS I NEED TO GO AND TALK FACE TO FACE WITH HIM.
BEWARE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, TEDEX WEBTRADER, SCAMMERS, LIERS, SCUM.
How did you get in touch with them?
How did you deposit the money and when?

Back