• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Telegram forex signal : Forex signals XAUUSD etc

I am having an issue with a company

itsascam12529

Recruit
This group runs several Telegram channels providing FREE and paid signals.

Telltale sign is that they have no website and accept payments only in crypto, so that there is no trace.

In these channels they will show you their successful signals/trades from "clients". They offer investment management that promises fast and huge returns, like 10x return in 3 days. Also a lot of happy "clients" testimonial.

After taking my investment deposit, they return 3 days later and reported that they have made 10X return. Their commission is 20% but I must pay them this commission before they can release my share of profit. I wouldn't trust sending them anymore money and suggested that they deduct the commission at their end first before sending the net profit to me. They refused. I threatened to report them and they deleted/blocked me from the Telegram channels.

I dealt with their agent @jenny0407 (Telegram channel) and they received my deposit by Skrill at email myeverydaylove040@gmail.com (Gail Kierstead).

I have reported to Telegram, Google, and Skrill. Similar Telegram channels FxLifeStyle that showed similar signals and testimonials.

Be forewarned. These are scammers!

Back