Telegram scammer @Tradingfx_official, tradingfx1.com

Davio Neblett

Recruit
Dear Sir/ Madam,
My name is Davio Neblett and I was scammed by @Tradingfx_official , on telegram. This person trades and offers trading account management for Deriv/Binary options (synthetic indices) . I contacted this person @Trading4rx and gave him the minimum of the 200USD that was requested to begin trading with. They made some money trading my account but they blew/lost all the profits because of trading recklessly with high lot sizes.
When I contacted them and asked for a refund of my money they lost (200USD) @Trading4rx responded ok. However, when I said to send the refund/payment of my 200USD they did not read my message or respond but continued to post about their account management service in the @Tradingfx_official telegram chat. Please see the video evidence of what I am talking about. Also, I would like to know what I can do to get my money back.

Beware of this Scammer and his associated website tradingfx1.com and his youtube TradingFx

How do you send them your 200USD? If it is by any form of crypto, it is already lost but if is by credit card or bank wire transfer than I suggest you to quickly inform your bank and let them know about it to see what your bank can do about it. Anyway, chances of getting back your 200USD is very slim but do consider yourself luckily that you have only lost 200USD before you know that you are being scammed, if you can't get back your money just take it as a life lesson and move on and do let others know about it.

Dear Sir/ Madam,
My name is Davio Neblett and I was scammed by @Tradingfx_official , on telegram. This person trades and offers trading account management for Deriv/Binary options (synthetic indices) . I contacted this person @Trading4rx and gave him the minimum of the 200USD that was requested to begin trading with. They made some money trading my account but they blew/lost all the profits because of trading recklessly with high lot sizes.
When I contacted them and asked for a refund of my money they lost (200USD) @Trading4rx responded ok. However, when I said to send the refund/payment of my 200USD they did not read my message or respond but continued to post about their account management service in the @Tradingfx_official telegram chat. Please see the video evidence of what I am talking about. Also, I would like to know what I can do to get my money back.

Beware of this Scammer and his associated website tradingfx1.com and his youtube TradingFx
Lots of scammers on Telegram and all social media unfortunately, gives trading a bad name. Just be careful in future and don't bother putting anymore money into this trader.

The above report is exactly what happened to me some months ago.
I lost $250. He also claims to sell EAs which I found out that he personally don't use in his trading. I reported to telegram but they did nothing.
Shortly after this he decided to change the website telling people his TradingFx1 website was hacked. He has changed the website and created a second channel on Telegram. He is a Ghanian. Beware!!!
His real name is Raphael Odoom
Payment Details:
Skrill: raphaelodoom20@gmail.com
NETELLER: racquh@gmail.com
Perfect Money: U28289438
Airtm: racquh@gmail.com
BTC : 3FVsEap4NyUenqRbbdJYGapb5GL6QxPKGe
LTC:
MAzjon81ruzsbw6MBsEAeBP55RohshWKkb
ETH:
0xea001afB47ab2AFCbFA9188356B52F3786FD9d3B
USDT(TRC20): TE24YSmRysAuoZh63s3L7P1aywbEMA2Dx9
See screenshots.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220720-090433_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20220720-090433_1.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20220720-090302_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20220720-090302_1.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 11
The above report is exactly what happened to me some months ago.
I lost $250. He also claims to sell EAs which I found out that he personally don't use in his trading. I reported to telegram but they did nothing.
Shortly after this he decided to change the website telling people his TradingFx1 website was hacked. He has changed the website and created a second channel on Telegram. He is a Ghanian. Beware!!!
His real name is Raphael Odoom
Payment Details:
Skrill: raphaelodoom20@gmail.com
NETELLER: racquh@gmail.com
Perfect Money: U28289438
Airtm: racquh@gmail.com
BTC : 3FVsEap4NyUenqRbbdJYGapb5GL6QxPKGe
LTC:
MAzjon81ruzsbw6MBsEAeBP55RohshWKkb
ETH:
0xea001afB47ab2AFCbFA9188356B52F3786FD9d3B
USDT(TRC20): TE24YSmRysAuoZh63s3L7P1aywbEMA2Dx9
See screenshots.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back