Teletrade.eu Scam

Haris Ali

Private
Hi
i had opened account in Teletrade.eu
they Verified my account after cheking my all documents
then i depsoit 200 and start trading. Mt5 account
start trading and i made 7624 $ Profit then company blocked my account .then i contacted with them on chat and they said that please wait . you will recieve an email soon . about this issue .then after some time i recieved this email : (Dear Client,
Please be advised that in order to proceed servicing your trading account(s) with number 442166, you are kindly requested to provide us with Apostilled ID/passport and Apostilled proof of your address issued not more than 6 months ago.
The documents should be sent to our Company’s address:
Teletrade-DJ International Consulting Ltd
Limassol Avenue 71, 2122
Nicosia, Cyprus
Please note that the documents should be received by TeleTrade no later than the 23rd September 2015 and until that date your trading account(s) have been suspended/ blocked.
If the requested documents are not received by the specified date - TeleTrade will be forced to close your trading account in accordance with our Client Agreement and please consider this letter as written notice of such. This means that TeleTrade will be forced to transfer your initial deposit back to the same account used as your initial method of deposit and immediately thereafter your Trading Account(s) with number 442166 shall be closed by TeleTrade.
Please note that TeleTrade reserves all rights to any outstanding amounts, including but not limited to the charges, commissions, dealing expenses derived from the termination of the Client Agreement, charges incurred for transferring funds, any losses and costs, payments deriving from the closing out of any Transactions or making settlements or concluding any pending obligations which have arisen on your behalf.
TeleTrade reserves all legal rights arising out of the Client Agreement, Operative Agreement and any applicable laws and regulations in relation to any matter regarding your Trading Account(s) and activity.
Yours Sincerely,
TeleTrade
As included in email that (documents should be received by TeleTrade no later than the 23rd September 2015 and until that date your trading account(s) have been suspended/ blocked and also only deposit will be send to your account)

its ok but then i had replied on email that atleast tell me the issue. tell me reason that why you required document . and no reply yet from 3 days . and when i contact with chat ,then chat person said that ( Sir we have no information about this issue . reply on email then wait. you will recieve reply soon) .. But no answer from 3 days . and when i am calling on their phone numbers then also saying same words.
and not telling me the reason for this.
now i earned money and they are making excuses

and also i had send them email that Appostilled Documents service is not available in Pakistan . Because Pakistan is not included in their members and convention.
so i asked that tell me another method or solution .and i also said that i am able to send notarised document which is verified by notary public officer . and also i am ready to give you proof of docuemnts with alternative methods . But no reply yet. and i also said that . if you agree then i will able to send my picture of my original documents in front of my face . and the another method of verification is that allow me to withdraw bank wire. when i will make withdraw bank wire then it my identity and records are automatically confirmed .also IBAN number and Swift code . but they are not replying me . and wasting time . ignoring me . and making and finding new excuses. and they not want to give my money with my profits
and at all their is first thing that their is no any reason regarded documents . only they are making excuses and fixing dates of account expiry an ddont wan tto give my money
i have also screen shots of my account trading history and all the things
i am also attaching here
tele newwwww......png tele neww.....png tele new....jpg tele new 2.jpg tele newww..33.jpg tele newwwww......png tele neww.....png tele new....jpg tele new 2.jpg tele newww..33.jpg

you can invite them by sending them an emil with a link to this thread, a rep might come and shed some light on the situation.

This is very lame excuse I`ve ever heard for not accepting withdrawal request.

Here are few steps to get your money back...........

Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

Emails are

Nicosia

Nicosia Dealing desk

Nicosia Customer support

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on latest post.

Social pages are

Also you can check their regulation on this page http://www.teletrade.eu/about/regulation go ahead and send your complaint to regulation authorities too.

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

LETS FIND & KICK SCAMMER OUT.

Teletrade brand is known as scam in other forums....didn't know they are using Cyprus entity now, please be extra cautious dealing with them

Yeah they use the same brandname in different countries but perform their scam shows with the same style

i have also now send my documents from post to their office address

and documents are reached now and now they are saying that according to terms and conditions and agreement you have to wait at least 2 weeks for final decision of your account and we will email you our final answer

and also registered a complaint last week on CYSEC regulation department . also called them and they are saying that wait now we will inform you . their is no good response from them

i have also now send my documents from post to their office address

and documents are reached now and now they are saying that according to terms and conditions and agreement you have to wait at least 2 weeks for final decision of your account and we will email you our final answer

Lets see what they will give excuse after 2 weeks.

Back