PLUS500 SCAM - MAFIA

davide87

Recruit
Dear community,

I am involved in a dispute with the platform PLUS500 that is a real scam.
Look at my story: I opened an account in march and tried trading on OIL but after I entered their dynamic spread was suddenly higher and this didn't allow me to conduct hedging as positions never closed at a regular international value and the new positions couldn't be opened due to this high spread and so at the same time the new orders have never been executed.
Then I ve asked for assistance to their support and they didn't answer.
The day after they sent me a mail explaining that an automatic rollover would have been also done on my positions on OIL on next night and I ve asked for reasons why the rollover would have been done the day before than the international established and asked for their assistance on the consequences of this and they also didn't reply.
Basically they use different values than the real ones on OIL and change their spreads and this doesn't allow clients to do hedging, this causes a real conflict of interests as they only win and the client loses!
I have submitted a complaint and now after months they still won't refund me.
I think this company needs to be denounced to all authorities as lots of people believe that is an honest company but after they use tricks like these: different values on different instruments, dynamic spreads suddenly too high (depending on your orders), no support offered as I waited 3 months, no respect for honest people who want to enjoy and learn and obviously not be scammed by evident tricks like these.
They practically commit several crimes until misappropriating money from honest people who don't know and feel safe at the beginning as they use a very aggressive advertising policy on internet.
Please be aware of all these elements and stay away from this scam company, they are based in Cyprus and they are practically not controlled by their regulator CYSEC, and there are lots of alerts on those companies based there that scam lot of people in the world and after they advise to contact the Financial Ombudsman to mediate with them with a tariff of 20€ only to send them the details of the case/dispute.
I am Italian and I call all this MAFIA.

can you upload a copy of the complete trading history?

Also, how much total deposit? total successful withdrawals?

and any screenshots/screen video of email/chat with support with their response to your complaints are appreciated.

Back