Ten brokers deceived me

NIKOLAY DJOLEV

Recruit
two months are playing me.
constantly wanting to lose losing positions. constantly wanting money to get rid of losing losses. so I scored 8903 dollars. on December 15, 2017 I said I will not give any more money because I see only lost and not profits. at 17.122017.account number 9110730 was forbidden.my that they are deliberately opening losing positions. so they earn more.
can I sink my money back?
I asked this question to trader Nicholas Klovev. It offended me and ended the conversation.
What can I do.
I am from Bulgaria. My English is very bad.
I apologize for that

two months are playing me.
constantly wanting to lose losing positions. constantly wanting money to get rid of losing losses. so I scored 8903 dollars. on December 15, 2017 I said I will not give any more money because I see only lost and not profits. at 17.122017.account number 9110730 was forbidden.my that they are deliberately opening losing positions. so they earn more.
can I sink my money back?
I asked this question to trader Nicholas Klovev. It offended me and ended the conversation.
What can I do.
I am from Bulgaria. My English is very bad.
I apologize for that
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

Изпратих няколко имейла до 10 брокери. Свързах се с последния търговец, с когото работех, за няколко дни. Помолих отново да върна парите си, защото мисля, че това е преждевременна загуба. Отговорът беше очакван.
няма начин да върнете парите.
след това поискайте повече пари от мен, за да отстраните тези загуби. Аз отказах.
предлагам ми 100% бонус
предложи 200%. Аз отказах.
Казах, че ще предприемем действия, нямаше отговор или реакция. комуникацията свърши.

Back