• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TenkoFx.com

General discussions of a financial company
So I gave in to my temptation and opened a crypto account. I'll try trading cryptocurrency, especially considering the fact that they have a lot of assets, there will be something to choose from. They promise 15% from commission as cashback to your crypto account, we'll see if it's true.

So I gave in to my temptation and opened a crypto account. I'll try trading cryptocurrency, especially considering the fact that they have a lot of assets, there will be something to choose from. They promise 15% from commission as cashback to your crypto account, we'll see if it's true.
Great,waiting for your update
Thank You

Everything is fine with trading with cryptoassets. The broker has reasonable conditions, take the spread for example, it's within normal range, if talking about crypt, of course...) The execution is excellent; verification process took one day. Everything is great in general. The only thing left is to find a good strategy and it's as good as done)

Everything is fine with trading with cryptoassets. The broker has reasonable conditions, take the spread for example, it's within normal range, if talking about crypt, of course...) The execution is excellent; verification process took one day. Everything is great in general. The only thing left is to find a good strategy and it's as good as done)
Great.

Cryptoassets are good assets, but I can't quite figure the analysis out. It's great actually that the broker has these assets.

I'm looking for a broker where it's comfortable to scalp. I like scalping and don't like high risks, I ran up to the fullest several times. Now I'm done with it. Everything's bad with scalping at my current broker's. Everything hangs all the time and orders aren't processed at the right speed.

I trade on TenkoFX and often practice scalping, this broker allows scalping on all accounts. SL and TP limits can be set even within the spread. There are no limits on the minimum price movement. Not all brokers have this, and it attracts me.

I have never been attracted with scalping. I use both analytics and trading signals, and I sometimes trade on news. I can say that I haven't noticed any requotes or gapping on TenkoFX. They honestly admit on the website that gapping is possible, though. Of course it's possible. Nobody can know in advance the number of requests to the server. Those who write that gapping is excluded lie. TenkoFX is a fair broker.

The fact that Tenkofx has survived and still operating since 2012 (seen from first posters) says alot about the broker. Not all brokers can manage that. I haven't been using the broker for long, but so far it has met my requirments. I feel more confident now seeing this thread.

Back