Terminated! Broco won't be back.

Thank you FPA for being there for us -although all these operators scare me to death.

Can we really trade in this market safely with anyone? Where are our regulators and watchdogs (in bed with the cons)?

well, at the risk of sounding like a shill, no issues with mbtrading. i speak from experience and multiple industry reviews/awards. also i keep hearing lots of good things about WH Selfinvest (STP broker), based in luxembourg, which is good for the retail trader given the good financial oversight and regulatory framework (better than switzerland, i'm told) protecting one's funds if parked there. also, their trading platform seems awesome, but then again, anything compared to MT4 looks awesome. unfortunately, they only open accounts for european citizens.

I wouldn't mind the restrictions placed on US citizens IF it kept us safer from unscrupulous broker practices, but...I guess as long as US politicians are in bed with lobbyists, we will continue with this "Wild West" mentality. Grateful for FPA!

Ron

I wouldn't mind the restrictions placed on US citizens IF it kept us safer from unscrupulous broker practices, but...I guess as long as US politicians are in bed with lobbyists, we will continue with this "Wild West" mentality. Grateful for FPA!

Ron

Agree 100%, but this doesn't happen in forex... its WW everywhere

Can any one post ip address of broco servers or the broco .srv files located into the config folder of mt4 installation?
I need to access exact fund information of frozen account.

Also any progress with the withdrawal?

I asked the people in testing here at the FPA. They gave me the attached. set of SRV files for you.

Attachments

• srvfilesofbroco.zip
    5.8 KB · Views: 2
Back