Test Drive Winsor's 5 Expert Advisors in Real Time

Congress Committee Approves China Sanctions Bill

September 26, 2010 Update

I hope that everyone had a great weekend. US Congress committee approves China sanctions bill. This will allow US to impose import duties on China, who has fundamentally undervalued its currencies. Yes, we all know that China is holding down the value of its currency in order to strength its export, i.e. cheaper price for buyers abroad. Guess what this is not the panacea to all of US problems. There are other underlining problems that they need to address first. We all need a scapegoat, and the China is it! Just a reminder, this is still a bill and still need more work to become a law. There are lots of political posturing that will take place with the mid term election coming in November.

Back to our trading system, Leah’s subsystems 4, 7, and 8 are currently in buy trades with floating profit of 340 pips. As always, the maximum stop loss is 100 pips, and the maximum take profit is 240 pips. BTW, I know that our systems have been winning lately. Now is not the time to increase your trading lot size. Since Leah’s has been going through a string with winning trades, it will likely to give back some. Leah’s subsystem 2 took a sell trade at 1.35655, and it may be the top. See attached chart. Let’s follow up with it tomorrow.

LeahSept26.png

Leah’s Attempt to Break +4,000 pips Profit Barrier

September 27, 2010 Update

After a rise of 330 pips, the EURUSD is currently consolidating. Leah has six open trades with 3 buys, and 3 sells. It is floating with 227 pips profit. Since May 21, 2010, Leah has racked up more than 3,657 pips and is about to break the +4,000 pips profit barrier. See attached chart.

Have fun trading manually boys as I am off to bed.

Leahsept27.png

Jasmine Surpasses the $5,000 Profit Barrier

September 28, 2010 Update

The Conference Board’s sentiment index a.k.a. US Consumer Confidence declined in September to 48.5 and is the weakest level since February 2010. Poor outlook for jobs and wages cause the American consumers to lose confidence in September. Mounting foreclosures, unemployment, lack of confidence will depress the housing market for the rest of the year. Guess what, things are looking pretty bad right now until the next new release.

Remember to take all the fundamental news with a grain of salt as these factors are only for long term trading. It will only take one good new to change the momentum in currency trading; hence, prepare to switch your hat at moment notice. If you are trading on the fundamental, stick to it. As for the technical and the chartists, look at your charts and don’t follow the news. As for me, I follow the news to observe the bigger picture, but I let my automated trading systems take care of the trades. I should stop here as I am seeing double words and letters. The Neo Citran night time is kicking in. Attached is the screen capture of Jasmine’s account. We have three open buy trades with floating profits of $405 and our present equity is $15,360.

JasmineSept28.png

The Profits Keep Rolling In for Both Leah & Jasmine Trading Systems

September 29, 2010 Update

Gentlemen, I hope that everyone is well. If you have been keeping up with my trading systems, you would notice that Jasmine is attempting to break $5,500 profit barrier and Leah broke the $4,000 profit barrier today. Attached is a snap shot of Leah’s account with 4 EURUSD sell trades with $74 floating profit. As a reminder, 1 pip = $1 for mini account trading.

Leahsept29.png

Month End Report for September 2010

September 30, 2010 Update

Hello Boys,

It is amazing as October is here. Below are the trading results of my five expert advisors since May 21, 2010 (4+ months).

Haley = +573 pips, 286 trades
Jasmine = +5,383 pips, 394 trades
Leah = +3,949 pips, 345 trades
Mellisa = -2,575 pips, 280 trades
Sienna = -794 pips, 536 trades

If you haven’t downloaded my software, below is the link again. The installation takes 30 seconds.

http://www.ctsforex.com/trial_install/CTSFOREX_dot_COM.zip
1) Download the zip file onto your desktop
2) Unzip the file and follow the README text file.

The MQL5 automated trading championship 2010 competition will commence on October 4th and will end on December 24th 2010. I am not participating in the competition because I don’t think that it is safe to submit my codes. Let’s see how my five software compared to the champion in terms of pips gain. As you are aware, I am not a big fan of compounding returns. I have done it here where I took $500 and turn it into $46.9 trillion after 33,648 trades. It is not real as I have not seen a forex trader who started with $500 and is richer than Warren Buffett.

ctsforex_Sienna_EURUSD_minilot_compounded Strategy | Myfxbook

I understand that it is boring to target only 35% return per year. Making money should be boring. If it is too exciting, it is gambling and not trading.

As a reminder to the new followers, there is a quick reference guide to the five trading system.

Haley trades GBPUSD, max 6 trades, max SL 120 pips, max TP 280 pips
Jasmine trades EURUSD, max 6 trades, max SL 100 pips, max TP 260 pips
Leah trades EURUSD, max 7 trades, max SL 100 pips, max TP 240 pips
Mellisa trades USDCHF, max 10 trades, max SL 120 pips, max TP 260 pips
Sienna trades EURUSD, max 8 trades, max SL 120 pips, max TP 280 pips

Jasmine System is on Fire! 60% Return in 4 months!

October 1, 2010 Update

It is rather uncanny that Jasmine trading system is on fire. It is attempting to break the +6,000 pips profit. First it was the stock market bubble, then came the real estate bubble, and now Jasmine trading system is rising without any retracement. Words of warning, what goes up quickly will also go down quick. My target is only 35% per annum and anything beyond that is a bonus. Don’t expect Jasmine to go up forever without going through some drawdown in the future.

Trade with wisdoms.

JasmineOct1.png

Is there a millionaire in the house?

October 4, 2010 Update

Recent survey estimated that North American has approximately 3.1 millionaires worth $10,700 billion while Asia Pacific and Europe have 3 millionaires worth $19,200 billion. Millionaires are defined as people with net financial wealth of more than one million, excluding their primary residence. Source: A&A Economic Digest, October 2010. I guess that North America is still the best place to live the American dream.

Let’s get back to our trading system Leah. After a long runs up in the EURUSD, it is going through some retracement at the moment. Leah currently has six open trades: two sell and four buy with a maximum stop loss of 100 pips and a maximum take profit of 240 pips. Within the last four months, Leah has surpassed its target of 35% per annum. Leah’s current profit is at 37.8% with 122 floating pips.

LeahOct4.png

Sound Signal

Is there a way to turn on a sound signal whenever one of the EAs opens a new position?
Thank you

Sound Signal

Winsor,
Is there a way to turn on a sound signal whenever one of the EAs opens a new position?
Thank you

Winsor,
Thank you

Most of the trades are opened on the hour; hence, you only need to check them on the hour i.e. 4:00, 5:00, 6:00, 7:00 and etc.

Back