“Testing Brokers”

yeah set up make deposits and withdrawals several times check every thing before depositing large sums of money with anyone

There has to be a post out here similar to this one but since I could not find it I will try to start a new ToDoList for “Testing Brokers”. (If there is a list similar to this please point us to the right direction)
As I do change brokers every now and then trying to benefit from bonus offerings, new Forex products etc. I do try to eliminate my chances of opening an account with a broker that I will end up opening a Scam Investigation with.
My ToDoList is a little bit limited thus the purpose of this post to educate the new users including myself and offer them a guideline in opening new brokerage accounts.
1. Make sure that the broker is has no Scam Investigation pending at FPA
2. Check if it’s a regulated broker
3. Deposit trade (3-4) and then withdraws 50% of my initial deposit. if everything goes well then i do deposit more $.
That’s good “how to” except may be the second point. It’s not so important for me if the others are passed.

Certainly pros and cons to regulated and offshore. Ultimately, ensure you are skimming off any broker account and don't leave more in there than you can lose. If going down the regulation route I would look into the regulation as some have dodgy regulators that actually don't cover you depending on where you live.

100% test with small amounts over a longer time frame deposit and withdraw often and check there are no issues or concerns. not to bothered about regulations as they are changing all the time at the moment

Back