“Testing Brokers”

Know Your Broker

Before investing your hard earned money with any broker, you should run at least a basic Due Diligence check.
Find out, how long this Broker exists and their regulatory status. Search the different Forums, if there are any negative comments and even worst if traders are claiming that they have been scammed. If you want to go even further, ask the professionals!
Our organization, 4XAngels.com, provides detailed Due Diligence Reports for Forex Brokers.

yea, very good idea! maybe you know several brokers and can rank it? I tried four, but revealed that the most reliable is AccentForex. Did you try it?

On October 19th, you wrote:

Hi. I am searching a good broker. I enjoy big scale trading, and it is very convenient when broker gives bonuses. But some
brokers can write them off after giving you when price goes against your interests.
I used to deal in with many popular brokers, but now they doesn't do for me because of described reasons.
Can anybody give me a tip?

And now you are certain that Accent Forex is the most reliable. Isn't one or two days of trading with a broker far too little to judge their reliability?

yes, it seems to me that I am very lucky) because I won 30% deposit during one hour.. I hadn't any problem with withdrawing money)

In general, it would be good if in addition to standard reviews of brokers, there was some normal licensed service, which would immediately diagnose fraudsters and compile lists of quality companies...

A broker really needs to be tested only in practice, because even a licensed company can engage in fraud, so it is better to allocate some amount for the test - then make a full conclusion - and then already make a decision - whether you should continue to cooperate...

Back