• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TFXI.com (TriumphFX)

General discussions of a financial company
I am trading for some time now with Triumphfx.com and I am pleased so far with their services. I am reading this thread and I do not understand what is the issue here. I have searched the site of company over and over again as I like the idea of having a PAMM and headache free account...but there is not such option. From what I can understand you guys are using TFXI.com the Asian broker site. Maybe there is a glitch or something there..maybe is different servers or something. However I am recommending TriumphFX.com to be used instead then. I am trading Forex pairs and sometimes Gold and so far everyrthing seems legit to me. I been trading using also FXTM and Exness accounts as I like to confirm that everything is legit (price and movements)...and every action so far is confirmed as legit. Maybe you guys are using a PAMM in wrong broker. In Triumphfx.com there is not such option. From what I can see...no other kind of complaint there is out there for them. And from what I believe they are running triumphfx.com since 2016 and I cannot find any complaint since then in regards of anything else than PAMM which again...TriumphFX.com does not have any.

FPA Forums Team Note: What exactly is it in this thread that you don't understand? The only post before yours is the generic admin post inviting people to discuss TFXI.com

Hi everyone, TriumphFX / TFXI is enabling an active SCAM in Malaysia. Please see the investor warning list below. Click the government regulator website and search TriumphFX and TFXI. Whilst they market themselves as a forex broker, the reality is that they are a platform used to enable a multi-level marketing scam illegally. Today, most of their daily visitors (70%) are from Malaysia. They used to be in HK and Singapore.

https://triumphfx.com.statscrop.com/ (free website analyser, which shows where daily visitors come from. 70% are from Malaysia. There are almost zero from Europe)

Give it a few more months in this inflationary environment and if they can't find new capital, the entire ponzi scheme will collapse.

https://www.mas.gov.sg/investor-alert-list

Back