thank you for your useless advice I contacted the company that you recommended astra recovery they are nothing but a bunch of thieves and scammers wit

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kerry h

thank you for your useless advice I contacted the company that you recommended astra recovery they are nothing but a bunch of thieves and scammers within 8 minutes after transferring money into blockchain account wallet they stole it from the account and said I transferred it out,they are a lieing bunch of scammers ,and brad shaw,,,brad Jacobs and your other email address that you use ,,how much do you get from the scam ,,whats your spotters fee,,and now you are trying to put me onto some other scammer to recover this money,,,there is no one in this world you can trust any more not even fourex peace army employies

thank you for your useless advice I contacted the company that you recommended astra recovery they are nothing but a bunch of thieves and scammers within 8 minutes after transferring money into blockchain account wallet they stole it from the account and said I transferred it out,they are a lieing bunch of scammers ,and brad shaw,,,brad Jacobs and your other email address that you use ,,how much do you get from the scam ,,whats your spotters fee,,and now you are trying to put me onto some other scammer to recover this money,,,there is no one in this world you can trust any more not even fourex peace army employies
I am the one who recommend you this thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ith-forex-and-crypto-regulated-brokers.63313/

Are you pointing finger at me?

Wow take it easy man... What happened? Pls give details here

I am the one who recommend you this thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ith-forex-and-crypto-regulated-brokers.63313/

that thread takes me to Konstantin mikov fraud solisters I thank you for recommending them I have contacted them several time but no response ,,SO I GUESS THEY HAVE RETIRED,,,THEcompany I am talking about is ASTRA RECOVERY .....NOT...….KONSTANTIN MIKOV...it was brad shaw…..recuit….that said he could help ,,but I did not know it was to steal my money

that thread takes me to Konstantin mikov fraud solisters I thank you for recommending them I have contacted them several time but no response ,,SO I GUESS THEY HAVE RETIRED,,,THEcompany I am talking about is ASTRA RECOVERY .....NOT...….KONSTANTIN MIKOV...it was brad shaw…..recuit….that said he could help ,,but I did not know it was to steal my money
You accused FPA staff for misleading you. Can you clear your allegation, please?

If Mikov recovery, promoted on FPA, did not answer as you say, then some other recovery, not solicited by FPA (just a member, like thousands of others) scammed you for money, how exactly is FPA guilty in any way? If there are recovery scam alerts and warnings present anywhere online, that would be FPA...

Really sorry for what happened to you, but sending money via crypto to some guy just b/c he has a profile on FPA and claims he can help recover money is very wrong step.

If Mikov recovery, promoted on FPA, did not answer as you say, then some other recovery, not solicited by FPA (just a member, like thousands of others) scammed you for money, how exactly is FPA guilty in any way? If there are recovery scam alerts and warnings present anywhere online, that would be FPA...

Really sorry for what happened to you, but sending money via crypto to some guy just b/c he has a profile on FPA and claims he can help recover money is very wrong step.
SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS NOT TO TAKE ANY ADVICE FROM ANYONE ON SITE ,,THAT REALLY MAKE THIS SITE USELESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back