thank you for your useless advice I contacted the company that you recommended astra recovery they are nothing but a bunch of thieves and scammers wit

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS NOT TO TAKE ANY ADVICE FROM ANYONE ON SITE ,,THAT REALLY MAKE THIS SITE USELESS
You lost money some time ago right? And you opted for this Mikov recovery via FPA but no reply right? Why did you not wait more for feedback or update this community about Mikov not responding?
Instead you fell for the first guy here that offered help for money.
Your action doesn't make sense at all. Furthermore you accusation makes no sense as well.
Finally how can someone steal from your wallet unless you made the wallet available to him?

Nobody wants to criticise you or make fun of you here, but you did not exercise even the minimum of caution, not to fall into a trap.
Blaming those that actually may provide some assistance, won't change anything.
You have only your self to blame, I am sorry to tell you this.
And also very sorry for what happened to you. Believe me.

do you have email address so I can forward this emails to you

SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS NOT TO TAKE ANY ADVICE FROM ANYONE ON SITE ,,THAT REALLY MAKE THIS SITE USELESS

Stop using ALL CAPS it is rude netiquette.

Not sure how exactly your are blaming FPA, even though they are giving you the very platform in which to complain. Can't be that bad, eh?

No FPA senior member would make a recommendation to use recovery room scammer. There is only 1 recovery lawyer that the FPA may sometimes encourage victims to obtain a free evaluation and see if their terms are acceptable.

You can start private conversation and send me the details.
Can add my username to conversation also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back