The 4 Pillars of Forex Trading Success

It's really difficult not to agree with these words. I guess discipline, emotions control and no rushing must be the most important things in forex trading. Actually, all of these points matter a lot. Entry and exit strategies help novices to master trading activity faster, besides this thing defenses their deposits. Calmness and patience while trading help them to make wise solutions and wait for the suitable entry or exit. The combination of these points will upgrade you from an ordinary trader to a real professional trader. In my opinion, novices often neglect these fundamental rules and it leads them to deposit dumping and tons of stress.

I think you mentioned some important points but wouldn't discount the importance of choosing a good broker, as I feel that it's crucial for success as well.

I think you mentioned some important points but wouldn't discount the importance of choosing a good broker, as I feel that it's crucial for success as well.
I totally agree with you and that was the point which I also wanted to write here. Brokers actually play the most important role as I think, becaue my friend once neglected this rule and chose unproper broker. It costed him plenty of time and particular sum of money. Anyway, everything comes with the experience and we as traders understand that negative experience is worth getting, despite the fact that it brings lots of negative emotions and makes us being angry and pissed off.
If traders will dedicate much more time to the process of choosing a right broker, then perhaps they won't face difficulties after choosing a broker.

I totally agree with you and that was the point which I also wanted to write here. Brokers actually play the most important role as I think, becaue my friend once neglected this rule and chose unproper broker. It costed him plenty of time and particular sum of money. Anyway, everything comes with the experience and we as traders understand that negative experience is worth getting, despite the fact that it brings lots of negative emotions and makes us being angry and pissed off.
If traders will dedicate much more time to the process of choosing a right broker, then perhaps they won't face difficulties after choosing a broker.
yuh... guess that you're right and brokers play a major role in the life of a trader. ofc, sometimes traders don't wanna pay lots of attention to brokers and pick the one they face for the first time. I believe traders should analyse everything before choosing a broker and I totally agree with your words.

anyway, for me the most significant thing is the compliance with the basic trading rules such as risk and money management. these aren't the only ones yeah, but they are fundamental ones. in addition, it's better to watch for the total condtions of the mental health and learn/pratice as much as you can.

Keeping a cool head. Being Reactive. Not trading against the trend. Believing in your stop loss

Back