• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

The Best Auto Trading Systems/ Forexx Signals/ EAs ?

riseinlife

Recruit
I have been reading on a lot of forums about the best available options for automated trading systems even the ratings from the FPA & reviews submitted by members. If many of those experienced users of these systems or EA or Robots can list the good ones here we will all have a goof list to work with. I know I am asking a lot here but am sure all these queries would help a lot of us. I am now down to a few systems which I think are the best available ones from my gathering so far, not been able to go through all of them, does not seem probable.

I like the automated ones because of “NO EMOTIONS”

I don’t have a lot to invest right now And so Want To be careful Which one to Choose.
1) Forex Hacked.
2) FAP Turbo.
3) Forex Megadroid
4) Gregs Success signals
5) Forex Envy
6) Zulu Trade

It seems to me that all the Signals that are available usually are in profit of about 200 - 300 pips. I don’t understand how guys are making a profit out of these signals as they are charging around 150 – 200 Dollars or more and then to add some losing months taking the average further down. For this to work the leverage will have to be very high and also these systems are keeping the Stop Loss level very far. If the leverage is very high then we will not be able to place the stop loss very far which may be required for these signals, EA’s, robots, etc. I am new to all this and correct me if I am wrong.

As I don’t have a large capital to begin with I am looking at something with a very high return, may be around 30-40 percent otherwise it does’nt make any sense to take the risk & the efforts.

Also, the other thing is that there are different opinions about the monthly returns. Monthly returns are being shown but how it can be considered in general as it will depend on the lot sizes / account balance/ risks taken & it seems even on the broker by what I have read, although I don’t know how it depends on the broker? Will it not ? If a user has Lesser account balance but uses more lot size than the person with more account balance then of course his rate of return will be much more than the other person but it should be enough to take care of the drawdown risk & margin calls ?

Considering all these factors it is difficult to arrive at a final conclusion.

Is anyone aware of any forex robot or EA or signals that we can use safely and with a high return ?

I am looking at Forex Envy but it is too expensive for me right now. Maybe can consider it after 1-2 months when It has proven itself further.

If I have to buy only 1 of These then Which one would be the best one to invest ? Although what I have read , Gregs signals also seems risky because of the DrawDowns & Martingale.

Also what should be the minimum capital to invest in the accounts For Using one of these ? What amount of capital will be required to earn around 300-400 dollars profit after deducting their costs which is around $ 150 per month ?
I am considering Zulu Trade also as I think the concept is very good as we can see the history & performance on one platform with all the required details & if we do are research it can be a very good opportunity to earn hands free & there is no limit as there are several providers. Also they now have a rule regarding the providers being paid only if the signals turn out to be profitable. Also they show drawdowns, I don’t know whether this is correct or not.

But the problem with Zulu Trade, from what I have been reading is the Slippage which sometimes seems to be as high as 10-15 pips or more whereas from all the providers I could see it is 2-4 on zulutrade reports. The reviews also seem to be mixed with some positive & some negative but I do think that it could entirely depend on the selection of Providers & not the fault of Zulu Trade in it. Am I right ?
So is someone using Zulutrade successfully as I read from reviews that few are. Please could they share their providers list along with capital required ? Also the minimum Equity Required mentioned for each provider is the capital required for avoiding drawdowns & finally margin call. Right ?

There are many experienced traders & signal , EA users here probable. Can someone help the newbies like me in terms of which one to zero in on ?

Most Traders provide free VHS hosting these days, right ?

Smart Forex Signals seem to be ok but they don’t have auto trading.

So , in short am summarizing , my queries as

1) Is there any signal provider, EA, robot, or anything, preferably auto trading without intervention required, as I am full time professional that is worth investing right now ? Please list even if it is not auto trading right now ?

2) What ever signal providers I searched , taking the best ones, I still noticed that most or all of them have not done well at all in the last 3-4 months, may be were doing well earlier. Can some one say why is it so ? Anything that is working well from earlier & even now ?

3) To have around $300-400 per month from taking 300-400 pips profit I will have to earn at least $1 pip or even more considering the cost of the system. Right ? Is this possible without much risk ?

4) And foremost is Decent profit possible through auto trading ? Is it possible with smaller amounts also or do we need around $ 10000 or more as only 100-200 pips profit each month from these systems as we might have to trade with the lowest lot sizes as the systems seem to be using some sort of logic or the other to increase lot sizes on losses?

5) Zulu Trade – Good Enough ? List of providers to Join ?

6) Zulu Trade – Slippage Issues ? Is it because of brokers or Zulu Trade ? Can Zulu Trade be profitable even with these slippages, it will have to be providers with High avg pips per trade , right ?

7) Please, all the experienced traders , list with system , monthly return, cost, minimum balance required, broker used, details if possible regarding risk , drawdowns, margin calls possible or not. Even working with lesser return, we can conclude to our requirements. Are there any broker restrictions on using this to work nicely ? The system should be trading on their live account. Also the exact settings will be required as without this the system may be useful at all as seems different guys have different opinions on the same systems.

Other systems that I saw were some EA’s like Toms EA, Million Dollars Pips (currently also seems in losses), etc.

If the system is good, I am willing to invest around $1000 to get around $300 per month or whatever possible & even more if it is very safe (have read megadroid is safe.) ? Is it possible or what is possible ?

If you are determined to have someone trade for you, many brokers will pair you up with a trader in a PAMM account, though, they often have minimums of several thousand dollars. You should be able to look at the trader's track record and you should be able to see his documented trade analysis for each trade. You should take some time to shop around for a trader you feel comfortble with. Many of these traders do 10-30% per year. Alpari and pretty well all the big brokers have this service.
I think you're right about EA's having a pretty dismal track record. The markets are organic and change and adapt just as the traders in them change and adapt. Purely mechanical systems don't last very long.
If you just want a good signals service, Stavro and Huskins provide that here on FPA for news trades and Sive gives analysis on regular market trending. If you traded exactly like they tell you to, with modest position sizes, you would be in profit overall. But you'd have to check in regularly.

If you are determined to have someone trade for you, many brokers will pair you up with a trader in a PAMM account, though, they often have minimums of several thousand dollars. You should be able to look at the trader's track record and you should be able to see his documented trade analysis for each trade. You should take some time to shop around for a trader you feel comfortble with. Many of these traders do 10-30% per year. Alpari and pretty well all the big brokers have this service.
I think you're right about EA's having a pretty dismal track record. The markets are organic and change and adapt just as the traders in them change and adapt. Purely mechanical systems don't last very long.
If you just want a good signals service, Stavro and Huskins provide that here on FPA for news trades and Sive gives analysis on regular market trending. If you traded exactly like they tell you to, with modest position sizes, you would be in profit overall. But you'd have to check in regularly.

Thanks Waverider, PAMM accounts may be a good option if u have several thousand dollars but right now i don't, as 10% would be only $100 per year. Although i would keep this in mind when i have thousands of dollars to invest, hopefully 1 day i will.

Do u use any successful auto trading Forex Signal or without auto trading ? I am not looking only at EAs or Robots. Infact i am more interested in Forex signals generated manually & can be auto traded, that would be the best option ?

What about Zulu Trade, Slippage . The advantage with it seems we can analyse the providers & their correct performance.

I am also trying to learn a little but would take a long time & capital risk & also i don't have much time on hand currently.

Thanks.

Zulu trade is probably fine. I don't like that there aren't SL's or TP's posted on many of the providers. Some of the stats the top rated signals provider (Forex Cruise Control) lists bother me but I could be reading it wrong. I've read through a few trading services and technical analysis services and many of them seem pretty good. Some give a signal, like zulu, and some do analysis, like Sive Morten and you set stops and entries according to your own plan. In either case, I just do not like having someone decide for me but that's me. I have seen several systems work pretty well as long as they follow the blueprint of every good trading plan - good MM, risk management, and logical reasons for entry and exit. Please, demo the trades listed on the top 2 or 3 listed Zulu signals traders and post about your results here on FPA so everyone could see how they do. You'd be a big celebrity.

Forex Cruise Control
ROI (since inception)1080.65%
Worst Drawdown 0% [B]- Really[/B]? DD calculated at the end of each month so maybe he got lucky every month to never have a DD.
Initial Balance($)2462
Open Positions -53.2 pips
Trades 763
Winning trades 572 (74%)
Average pips/trade 8.0 - little low
Worst Trade -240 pips - pretty high . Even with 74% wins, this kind of loss can wipe out a lot of wins.
Best Trade 77 pips

Might check out the collective2. They have a subscription service and and autotrader service that sycs your account with the trader's. There is a fee but it's not much. The stats given seem to be straight up and you can browse for a good performer in your risk zone. Let's you control lot size, close or add to positions and some other bells and whistles.

I have tried quite a bunch of platform - i've had a live account with etoro, tradency and fxstats. with the same accounts balance and all ive managed to do is loose them all. maybe was my strategy, maybe was my knowledge or lack of it, doenst really matter. except for the fact that i somewhat managed to make quite a bunch of good pips and dollars out of zulutrade. traders do perform and sometimes wacky, but when they are good they are reallly gooooooood. ;)
im a happy and richer man, guys :)

I have tried quite a bunch of platform - i've had a live account with etoro, tradency and fxstats. with the same accounts balance and all ive managed to do is loose them all. maybe was my strategy, maybe was my knowledge or lack of it, doenst really matter. except for the fact that i somewhat managed to make quite a bunch of good pips and dollars out of zulutrade. traders do perform and sometimes wacky, but when they are good they are reallly gooooooood. ;)
im a happy and richer man, guys :)

Hi,

Thanks all u guys.

So, Dimoshrusafov , u recommend ZuluTrade ? I also feel it has a lot of potential , the only thing that concerns me is the all the talk about slippages.

You still picking up consistent pips with them , how did you choose your brokers, can u recommend some ?

Thanks.

Back