The best way to recover his money from scammers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once thing I've noticed, when I was talking to this "Sam" guy in Payback LTD, there were a lot of noise like streets on the background. Towards the end of the phone conversation, he said "mate" at the end. Does not sound like Israelean to me. I had asked for reference checks. The email he sent me, had IP address coming from Kansans, USA. I was digging on Payback LTD. The website is hosted by GoDaddy and the IP location is in Michigan, USA. I've tried to call up the references in Australia, Ireland and UK. None of them were reachable or can communicate with. They were old people with hard of hearing and dementia.

please open your own scam alert thread and submit evidence.

--------------------------------

@Fabien1234 do you have more details on this scam? Or the progress of your recovery?

Maybe you should start with how these people got a hold of $100k USD of your money in the first place.

Are you a victim of scam I would like you to contact Mrs Clara on MrsClaraTheLyingThief@StealMoreMoneyFromYou.Com on his you can recover all you have lost from this scam broker because she has helped me recover all I have lost to this scam broker, she recovered both my deposit and profit you can contact her Via whatsaap +7 9220 9842-171-1234. She is an recovery expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back