The best way to recover his money from scammers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabien1234

Recruit
Hello everybody,
I open this post to simply know what is the best way to recover money from scammers.
I am stuck I need to find a solution. I lost more than 100k. That was all I have. I used Winchargeback but still nothing with them.
I have not tell the police or the bank I think it is useless. What's your opinion ?
What do you advise ?
Feel free to share your story.

Chargeback or regulators are really the only truly feasible options.
You aren't going to recover funds sent by bank wire, a Crypto transfer, or to an unregulated broker (unless by chargeback).

Your only real shots are a chargeback or contacting a respected regulator *IF* that broker was regulated.
(FCA, NFA, ASIC). And that's pretty much it. Other regulated jurisdictions like Cyprus just don't have the resources to manage thousands of complaints.

That's just the truth.

Hello everybody,
I open this post to simply know what is the best way to recover money from scammers.
I am stuck I need to find a solution. I lost more than 100k. That was all I have. I used Winchargeback but still nothing with them.
I have not tell the police or the bank I think it is useless. What's your opinion ?
What do you advise ?
Feel free to share your story.
What reply you have received from Winchargeback?

They sent emails but the company (i don't want to say their name here you know it's for winchargeback it's better that the scam company doesn't see this post) doesn't really answer correctly. So winchargeback say that they are stuck but they still search informations about the scam company. They advise me to go to a lawyer. I know that the better thing to do is to go against the banks in this situation. So I search a good lawyer to do that and maybe Mychargeback is the best solution. I did contact Payback LTD(payback-ltd.com) but I don't know if this company is not a scam again cause they told me that they are based in Israel( my scam company is also based in Israel maybe it's a good point). So I am hesitating... Payback ltd is maybe a scam again but they are cheaper than Mychargeback and they are based not far away from my scam company(they told me that they are based not far away from their office). Somebody know if Payback LTD is a scam?
(I live in Belgium)

In my case, I hired Mychargeback, but we could not move on, when the banks said No, at an early stage, because I personally approved these deposits. The bank also claimed that it had exceeded 120 days since the deposits were made according to the regulations.Then they could not help. My advice is to contact FCA or ESMA , ask them for guidance as you lose a lot of money, ask for a chance to a lawyer who walks under the EU commission. A lawyer that don`t will cost you a big amount. The FCA called me promptly and asked if I needed help, and the mistake was that I mentioned the payback company and that I already had an ongoing case and it takes time was their answer then. A good advice, you have no ongoing case if you make a contact.

Hi Fabien1234, im sorry to hear about your losses, 100K is an insane amount! from my observation of what is going on with those "recovery" firms is that they scam you with an extra $ after the binary and the forex firms have emptied your pockets and your life savings!I
I am have a "friend" which have lost his life savings with one of those binary firms and been paying for a lowyer for almost two years now and still nothing.. So i am not sure if there is a GOOD way to recover your scammed $$$..

First thing off the checklist when you lose over 100k. Contact your local police and file a chargeback with your local bank. Change and renew your debit/credit card in case of fraudulent activities dealt with the card. Nonetheless, compile all reports into one zip file and summon it off to the regulators (Both local and international). That way, they will instantly eat the bullet and respond to you ASAP.

Once thing I've noticed, when I was talking to this "Sam" guy in Payback LTD, there were a lot of noise like streets on the background. Towards the end of the phone conversation, he said "mate" at the end. Does not sound like Israelean to me. I had asked for reference checks. The email he sent me, had IP address coming from Kansans, USA. I was digging on Payback LTD. The website is hosted by GoDaddy and the IP location is in Michigan, USA. I've tried to call up the references in Australia, Ireland and UK. None of them were reachable or can communicate with. They were old people with hard of hearing and dementia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back