The best way to stay in control of your account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bull_Rider

Recruit
Hello Colleagues !

I would like to discuss, and hopefully enlighten you about the ways, that we can be the BOSS when it comes to trading with new Brokers big or small, Regulated or Not ....

Not sure how many of you, know that there is an option for a trader to actually not deposit the money in to a Brokerage firm in order to trade, (physically). There are companies that allow you to trade through regulated Custodians operating in the FX space.

When you trade using a Custodian, you physically deposit in a segregated bank account, and the funding for your trading account at MT4, go only electronically.

In doing so, we are protected from any „requirements“ such as " you must trade 50 lots in order to withdraw your deposit" or Broker going bankrupt from big market move. Or Even to Comply with a „MINIMUM DEPOSIT“

You can deposit as much as you want (I don’t think you can do any trades with $5 .. very risky), but you get the idea ?

- Money is segregated from the Broker operational bank account

- No risk of you ending up with a "negative balance „after a big swing by the market...

- No risks from working with new Brokers and depositing money overseas

- no needs to "follow" meaningless Broker withdraw or deposit requirements
- Compliance KYC and AML is being done in respectful manner as by regulation standards

I believe that this will be the future of trading!

Let me know what you think on the subject :)

This sounds really interesting but is it safe? I have never heard of this kind of service before. How many brokers can you do this with?

Custodian bank is, indeed, a great decision since you are not bearing the risk of broker going bankrupt. (I think the risk of bank going bankrupt would be close to zero). But what are the charges and do they have option for margin trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back