• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem The big Plus500 scam - there is hope

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Joa

Private, 1st Class
To anyone who has been "trading" with and/or at Plus500...........

You've lost money?
Did they manipulate your trades, too?

I've been working diligently on this case for years and now there is a silver lining.

Anyone who's lost money can join now for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!

The case against Plus500 is not closed, it's very much alive and you stand a good chance to get money back, all of it or at least partially. There is indeed NO COST involved for anyone when joining this class action suit against Plus500!!

Of course, PLUS500 manipulate all trades , and use many other illegal practicies. I joined the class action against them. Last week have spoken with the lawyers from Israel, where are our money now, I believe. In Israel is PLUS500 illegal already, their owners try to transfer their money to unknown accounts, I believe, it will not be allowed.

Hi I’m from Australia can I join. My spot gold position was shut down not long after a margin call notice. I done the maths and I was nearly $1000 within margin. I reported to FOS-ongoing. Plus 500 believe I shut down the position which was In profit $1800. Idiots! That position was placed and actioned at $1310.

You've lost money?

I've been working diligently on this case for years and now there is a silver lining.

The case against Plus500 is not closed, it's very much alive and you stand a good chance to get money back, all of it or at least partially. There is indeed NO COST involved for anyone when joining this class action suit against Plus500!!
Please, could you be so kind to write, how to join ?

You've lost money?

How can I join?

Back