• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem The broker roboforex closed my trades!!!!

I am having an issue with a company
roboforex stole my money and after that they blocked my access to the account along with the money left there !!!

look

Attachments

• חסם לי את החשבון  עם הכסף שהיה שם.png
    חסם לי את החשבון עם הכסף שהיה שם.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 27
Dear yosi benn,
Our Live Support provided the answer to your claim in the ticket, which contains all information on the studied situation. Recently, there hasn’t been any new data that may help the Company to revise its stance on the issue. If you have any further questions with anything, please contact our 24/7 Customer Support.

Regards, RoboForex
You stole all the money in my account for no reason !!
After that you blocked my access to the account - again for no reason !!
After that you blocked my 3 Facebook accounts that I wrote my story.
And even your cheeky CEO Andrey Dernovich stopped answering my emails.

Give me the money back now!

Dear yosi benn,
Our Live Support provided the answer to your claim in the ticket, which contains all information on the studied situation. Recently, there hasn’t been any new data that may help the Company to revise its stance on the issue. If you have any further questions with anything, please contact our 24/7 Customer Support.

Regards, RoboForex
Give me back the $ 2000 you stole and after that you blocked my access to my account !! Crazy thief everyone should know the manager of this company his name = Andrey Dernovich
And the thief's email = a.dernovich@gmail.com Please anyone who can help me send me an email I am a year without the money they stole from me

I've tried searching for that name and it looks to me like you've been scammed by some random guy rather than the broker. I can't find any link with that name and the broker

I tried too. I was curious. Its so prevalent at the moment so many people being scammed

Sorry to head this mate .
Did you reach out to roboforex I mean through their chat to determine why they did this ? They should at least offer an explanation

Back