• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem The broker roboforex closed my trades!!!!

I am having an issue with a company
Can anyone help me find the owner and CEO of this broker? I want to get to him to ask him for the money his Company stole from me.

tnx a lot

A month + has passed and I could not find a way to get my money back.
They delete my cards.
They lie in the answers they answer if they answer at all.
I did not find a way to complain to the regulator (if they have any)

I was always told to avoid any kind of bonus brokers.....

Although I won't take sides here without knowing the full details of what exactly happened.

How much free margin did you have?

2 things I'm sure - I did not make the last trades when the price started to change direction.

They did it if there was a delay of a few seconds from the moment I clicked to buy until the moment it happened.

Secondly there was no message below that the margin was about to end or that the account was in danger !!
In one fell swoop it happened even though the price started to change direction - the thieves continue not to return the money to me

I had 400,000 cents there of which 200,000 was a bonus.

I did nothing from the moment the price started to go up if the broker was right the account should have been deleted at 18:01 but because the broker saw the price start going in my direction he (I guess) doubled the spread several times to delete my account.

A week has passed and I still have not received the money back or a sign that the broker stole all my money.

He did not even leave me 10% like other brokers leave.

Stole 100% of the money.

Ticket closes.
Changes the importance of card handling.
I've never seen theft at such a cheeky level!
Hi I want to comment your case and I hope this will usefull to you...

You are missunderstanding the graph because the watermark correspond to this point:

1641475895742.png

As you can see te minimun was a minute later (maybe at the same time when you trades were closed) and where you think was 18:01 (but the really is that the candle with the minumun was 18:02).

It's only a problem of interpretation as I can see... Only to add I started to use Roboforex in 2019 and I have not any complain and I use It for 90% of my investments... I think this is a really good broker.

Please let me know if you understand my explanation about the watermark...

2 things I'm sure - I did not make the last trades when the price started to change direction.

They did it if there was a delay of a few seconds from the moment I clicked to buy until the moment it happened.

Secondly there was no message below that the margin was about to end or that the account was in danger !!
In one fell swoop it happened even though the price started to change direction - the thieves continue not to return the money to me
About this, some trades can take even 20 seconds to opened... and depends of many factors: your network, the network of the broker, the numbers, the availability of the contracts, etc... so you have to keep this in mind

Also... do you create the positions with 200.00 lots?? If it is true, forget that the broker will refund the money because as I see the error/misuse was on your side

Hi I want to comment your case and I hope this will usefull to you...

You are missunderstanding the graph because the watermark correspond to this point:

View attachment 72522

As you can see te minimun was a minute later (maybe at the same time when you trades were closed) and where you think was 18:01 (but the really is that the candle with the minumun was 18:02).

It's only a problem of interpretation as I can see... Only to add I started to use Roboforex in 2019 and I have not any complain and I use It for 90% of my investments... I think this is a really good broker.

Please let me know if you understand my explanation about the watermark...
I did not understand how you came to the conclusion that the lowest candle was at 18:02?!?!

I saw it on my live broadcast that the price was starting to go up and then after a few deals the deals closed.

I made some of the trades of the 200 I did not make the last trades !!

And even if I was trying to do it - the mt4 was supposed to not let me do it because of low collateral.

I understand that you are from this company that impersonates a customer.

Let's see you give me proof that the crooks put my trades on the market - just the fact that they did not put the trades on the market proves that they are cheating !!

They took 100% of the money for themselves !!

The credit company believes me and they sent a letter to the global credit company to stop working with these crooks.

Dude,

I'm just saying what I saw in your picture... In the picture the watermark "18:01" belongs to the previous candle to the lowest candle, It can see clearly cause the linemark above the "3" of "30 Nov" (the yellow line that i drawed in the picture that I sent).... and about this?

..."I made some of the trades of the 200 I did not make the last trades !!"...

How they was opened? did you click manually in buy/sell button from the terminal? did you clicked more than once?

About another thinks that you said I ignore them... I just wanna clarify the watermark in the history showed in your picture...

Dude,

I'm just saying what I saw in your picture... In the picture the watermark "18:01" belongs to the previous candle to the lowest candle, It can see clearly cause the linemark above the "3" of "30 Nov" (the yellow line that i drawed in the picture that I sent).... and about this?

..."I made some of the trades of the 200 I did not make the last trades !!"...

How they was opened? did you click manually in buy/sell button from the terminal? did you clicked more than once?

About another thinks that you said I ignore them... I just wanna clarify the watermark in the history showed in your picture...
I saw in the broadcast of my life that the price starts to go up and only after that the deals were closed - that's why I did the screenshot !!

My method is to buy when the price goes down and then wait for it to cross the 0 line in 5+ pips and exit all trades.

I clicked a few times but not after 18:00 because during that time the price stopped going down - the crooks added their own deals + doubled I do not know how much you spread.

In any case the system was not supposed to let me open trades if I did not have collateral !!!

I did not see a red sign warning that the collateral is going to run out !!

I'm glad you signed up specifically to answer me but it would be better for your CEO to call me I need the money urgently !!

Back