• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

THE BUY ZONE - TheRumpledOne

TheRumpledOne

Private
6t2143o.gif

THE BUY ZONE RULES:

The long zone is the Open Price + .0003 and +.0004.

The short zone is the Open Price - .0003 and -.0004.

For the USDJPY use .03/.04 instead.

Go long on green (bull) candle in the long zone and short on red (bear) candle in short zone.

I reset the Buy Zone at the start of the hour.

Or you can use the London, New York and Sydney open prices.

SL is 5 to 7 pips.

TP is whatever you can get before it goes against you.[/b]

Last edited:
Hi TheRumpledOne , nice to see you here, can you plase share your own indicator attached in your chart.

TK

Drain The Banks!!

10f7x3b.gif

This is a simple method that, when applied properly ( and don't load up the charts with SQUIGGLY'S ), will enable you to NEVER LOSE AGAIN!

1) Only trade if there is a 1, 2 or 3 semafor on the current or previous H1 candle. NO EXCEPTIONS.

2) After you see the semafor on the H1 chart, look at the M15 chart for the long(light blue) and short(pink) triggers based on TRO DYNAMIC FIBS SR TRAIL indicator.

3) When price touches the trigger you enter. DON'T THINK, JUST ACT!

4) Only ONE TRADE PER M15 CANDLE. If price goes against you, just wait.

5) If price went against you and makes a new dynamic sup/res level, get ready to enter at the trigger. If you can't see how this work, then DO NOT TRADE IT. I have entered up to 3 times.

6) What's the STOP LOSS? The stop loss is your maximum allowed loss per trade based on your money management.

7) What's the TAKE PROFIT? You take what you can. I usually take 5+ pips and leave more on the table.

Try this method using a micro lot or 0.1 mini lot. Trade it this way until you feel comfortable and are profitable on a consistent basis. Just trade it, AS IS, and don't add anything to it to improve it. You'll be amazed at how profitable a simple method can be.

Because if there's a bug or he updates them (which he does continually) then he'd have far too many sites to keep up with.

If you google him, you'll find his main site.

KC

Why not just attach them to a posting here at the FPA?

Cool

I have tried earlier versions before, this thread version looks cool.
Will give it try. ;)

Back