The Collective FX GLOBAL-trading name of BDG Financial Services Ltd.

Here's all the contact info I've collected over the years:

The Collective FX Global in Belize (CFX) is trading name for BDG Financial Services Ltd.
www.thecollectivefxglobal.com
support@thecollectivefxglobal.com
60 Market Square, PO Box 364, Belize City, Belize, C.A.
Emergency Number: +44 20 3286 5609
Backup emails (if website is down): General: thecollectivefxglobal@gmail.com / Emergencies: 4of7@thecollectivefx.com
Beneficiary Bank: Belize Bank International Limited / services@BelizeBankInternational.com

Heeja Han (Bonnifant?) (2of7?): accounts@thecollectivefx.com
AJ: 3of7@thecollecivefx.com, Skype: thecollectivefx_3of7
Gary Slingo: Gary@TheCollectiveFXGlobal.com, 4of7@thecollectivefx.com, garyslingo@gmail.com, Skype: thecollectivefx_4of7
5241 Savoy Court / Cape Coral, FL 33904 (Residential)
Fax: 877-800-9585
Datacenter Tech Support (Can't access platform, or can't close/modify trade): 805-636-1276

I have some updated information about these crooks. If you are not in the private google group and/or have not received any information, please contact me

Here's all the contact info I've collected over the years:

The Collective FX Global in Belize (CFX) is trading name for BDG Financial Services Ltd.
302 Found
support@thecollectivefxglobal.com
60 Market Square, PO Box 364, Belize City, Belize, C.A.
Emergency Number: +44 20 3286 5609
Backup emails (if website is down): General: thecollectivefxglobal@gmail.com / Emergencies: 4of7@thecollectivefx.com
Beneficiary Bank: Belize Bank International Limited / services@BelizeBankInternational.com

Heeja Han (Bonnifant?) (2of7?): accounts@thecollectivefx.com
AJ: 3of7@thecollecivefx.com, Skype: thecollectivefx_3of7
Gary Slingo: Gary@TheCollectiveFXGlobal.com, 4of7@thecollectivefx.com, garyslingo@gmail.com, Skype: thecollectivefx_4of7
5241 Savoy Court / Cape Coral, FL 33904 (Residential)
Fax: 877-800-9585
Datacenter Tech Support (Can't access platform, or can't close/modify trade): 805-636-1276

Seems that YOU had bad experience with them too.

>> Seems that YOU had bad experience with them too.

Actually, my experience with them has been great over the years (not including losing my account, of course). I always collect lots of information about companies I do business with.

I just received an email today talking about a Florida based investigator who wants to assist getting back CFX client money. I was emailed at an address that many years ago was accidentally sent to all members at the time (it wasn't BCC'ed), so I am hesitant to follow up, but there was a lot of information in that email that allows me to follow up to confirm legitimacy before taking action. If other people have not received that email, I could post a copy here.

Gary the scammer clown.
1 of 1
the other 6 are long gone.

i got the hell out years ago. you can smell the scam.

Belize, give me a break.
pack your 9 and kevlar vest and take a body guard.

Yes BT, please post it !!!

>> Seems that YOU had bad experience with them too.

Actually, my experience with them has been great over the years (not including losing my account, of course). I always collect lots of information about companies I do business with.

I just received an email today talking about a Florida based investigator who wants to assist getting back CFX client money. I was emailed at an address that many years ago was accidentally sent to all members at the time (it wasn't BCC'ed), so I am hesitant to follow up, but there was a lot of information in that email that allows me to follow up to confirm legitimacy before taking action. If other people have not received that email, I could post a copy here.

Back