the confusing world of trading

I would suggest to choose the regulated broker as it will be more safe. Also, should gather some information like about deposit and withdrawal process of that particular broker.

I would suggest to choose the regulated broker as it will be more safe. Also, should gather some information like about deposit and withdrawal process of that particular broker.
Regulation doesn`t mean security for me but that can be a long story.

Looking through companies, I see everyone is offering something different.. spot, futures, binaries...then it gets worse, you can choose ECN, dealing desk, and I think there was a third type as well (or I've read it somewhere), then you choose between different account types, commission, no commission, swap.... etc :confused:
Now, for a newbie, it all seems very confusing...
I've tried to make a wise choice, choosing spot forex, and then choosing Non Dealing Desk, and you should chose the account type based on the type of trades you prefer- daily trader or long term trader...?! :p
Am I on the right track... I probably need a pat on the shoulder or eve better- some advice!
Cheers :D
you will always need advice in this world but you need guidance to decide on what you want to do and then find the right company that suits you

Dude, it seems confusing only if you don't know basics. It's like DOTA2 (big fan here) - when you don't know how game works - it looks so complicated! When you know basics - everything starts to look so logical and obvious!

I would suggest to choose a broker who have low spreads and swap charges as most traders lose their money in these both.
Not only regulation is important but other trading conditions are most important to look for.

If you have confusion in terms of choosing the right broker then the best advice would be to compare a few of them based on your requirements. Whichever broker’s trading conditions suit you the best you can go for it. However, if the confusion is related to trading then you need to go back to your learning phase and start practicing again. Get all the terms and required things clear before you start off with your real money.

you can never go wrong with the term practice practice practice. once these principles are in place. spread your assists across brokers and continue to trade. at least then you are protecting your capital by spreading it out.

I agree, make use of multiple brokers to spread your risk. There are so many on the market that you can choose a couple of decent ones and make use of all of them. Also depends on what you want to trade, leverage options you want etc. As Pharaoh said, whatever choice you make, only invest what you can afford to lose.

Back