• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem The Danny Wall Scam In Depth MUST READ!

I am having an issue with a company
Sometimes, the scammers rob the wrong person. That person takes it as a personal offence that is more important than money actually. It takes determination, but you can get the crook when you re willing to spend the time and energy. With a little internet skills, it is surprising how much info and damning evidence you can find on a fraudulent scheme.

The problem is to get the judicial system to pay attention to what you have to say. Sometimes, you need to contact the authorities in a far away jurisdiction. They answer politely but....

Even when the crooks are in your own country, you see some of them stealing for years before the Justice will finally decide to do something.

100 years ago, it was so much simpler: some tar, some feathers...

Get him Vincam

I am that person. I also can't sit here knowing with 100% certainty that this guy is a fraud and allow others to fall in his trap if I can do something about it. The tar has arrived, still waiting on the feathers.....

great effort Vincam

Vincam, I liked the way you persuaded him to talk so much, he really pulled out all his cards for you, what i dont get is how these bad people live life happily and satisfied, there must be some psychological urge that makes them continue what they are doing, i wonder how this person will end up? pigs get slotered!

Vincam, I liked the way you persuaded him to talk so much, he really pulled out all his cards for you, what i dont get is how these bad people live life happily and satisfied, there must be some psychological urge that makes them continue what they are doing, i wonder how this person will end up? pigs get slotered!

This guy LOVES to see his mug and listen to himself yap so anyone can get info out of him pretty easy, just don't ask too many questions or question his supreme skills of he'll cut you off as you can see. The only way I hope he ends up is in prison, that is where his type and all other scammers belong.

Ah my boy Danny, at it again, check out the latest at:

The Best Forex Trader In The World

Since he got evicted from his house he must be doing the latest video from a hotel room, hence you can't even see him now, supposedly "traveling" with his family, yeah okay, on the lam is probably more like it. Check out his rock solid "proof" links he has up there, a self created google doc and a case study from a guy he stole money from, Don, amazing these guys exist :err:

I guess the "best forex trader in the world" must have had a pretty bad drawdown to get evicted.
:D

Anyone want to bet that Danny's "Brother" is just Danny trying to make himself seem innocent?

I see he claimed that stealing millions and being evicted are inconsistent stories. There's no conflict between being evicted and stealing large amounts of money. Career swindlers sometimes start down that path because they have expensive habits to support and no personal money management skills. An eviction can take months, so not paying the rent is just another way to cut expenses and steal even more money.

I look forward to Danny Wall's arrest and trial.

I am thinking ( and hoping ) it is his real brother, could be another Danny persona but I think it might be his real brother, maybe if someone in his family is involved they could compel him to come clean, nothing else has worked so far.

A true scammer will break with his family if that becomes necessary to keep his scams going. He'll just say that convincing his family that he's a scammer is another way to persecute him and tarnish his good name.

Family members will often overlook blatant evidence and defend their scammer relatives, since they just know that it can't be true .

Good luck, but the odds of convincing any family member still blind enough to be defending this guy are very small.

In the meantime, keep up the very good work you've been doing hunting for more victims and helping them get in touch with the authorities. I think Danny Wall is likely just a few formal complaints away from an indictment.

Back