• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem The Danny Wall Scam In Depth MUST READ!

I am having an issue with a company
I'm not sure that he knows yet, WIFI in his Motel 6
room is pricey, give him a few days to get to the Library and get some internet access again...

Last edited:
@vincam

You challenged me to do a test on this forum ( Danny Wall Heidi Wall scam - internet - eviction colorado springs, Colorado Spam Report received from Danny Wall | SpamInform.com).

the test was as follows.
1. YOU call the CFTC, ask for Matthew Elkan, you ask him if there are any complaints against your brother.

Answer first off, he said who??? Second off he said if there was a case against Danny Wall there would be a public record about it? I asked him where I could get one he said nowhere because he sees no case against him.

I called Mr. Elkan at 3pm, my time (I am currently located in Europe) I spoke to him for 5 min and 28 seconds and the number I used to call him was 1 202 418 5000. I updated the other forum as well with this knowledge.

As I said before if he has done this then proove it in court. The amounts of money you are talking about are rediculous, if this were true he would be arrested and held until trial.

I have registeres in this forum just because I want to see proof. You typing up stuff in forums doesnt make it true. I also did your test and it came back with a resounding negative. I have also given Mr Elkan my home number in case he ever wanted to reach me.

Ball is in your court now to prove me wrong! I played your game and you lost. I did what you asked and it came back with nothing at all.

So please Mr. Vincam is it possible to explain this to me?

Thank you and I wish you a nice day,

Jason

in addition

In addition to this feel free to e mail me and I would love to call you back. I am not saying anyone has done anything right or wrong, as mentioned I do not know I live far away and have been back in the USA 5 times in total in the last 11 years. What I am saying is PROOVE IT!

Now that I plasyed your game play mine. I have left my e mail address please feel free to send me an e mail with your number. I will call you back, my phone number will show up and we can talk.

Yes this is Danny's brother, but I guess you will never know until you start putting up facts. That is all I want. As mentioned now multiple times I did your game and it brought me nothing at all. I would like all of you to call and ask like I did. You will get the same answer I did.

So Vincam here is my e mail adress, yes it is a new one just because I do not want to get spammed out of my ass. jay5245851 at gmail com (Same address I used to get into this forum).

Please feel free to prove me wrong.

Have a good day,

Jason

Addition to my addition

It was mentioned that scammers convince there family that nothing is wrong and we do not see blatant signs. I am not partial to this becuase I have seen Danny only twice in the last 11 years.

All I am asking for is proof. From my research on the sites given to me by Vitcam on the other forum it looks as if it is a small number of people and the same people on each of the forums.

I am not saying he is right or he is wrong, but as we do livve in a country that you are innocent until proven guilty, I am asking for the proof. I tried Vitcam's test and it came out that there was nothing, no case, and he even asked who I was talking about and made me repeat it. He looked for a case and nothing (Cases he said would be of public record).

So once again my e mail address is above please provide me with proof and a phone number and I would be more than happy to call you back.

Have a great day,

Jason

Glad I found you here Jason, I don't know why but the scaminformer thread is not working. I had an e-mail from Matt Elkan posted here to show we have been in communication with him but after receiving his response to why he did not tell you anything I removed it. It is confidential information and he can't/won't tell you anything, it is all confidential unless it is public record. I asked him to call you and tell you SOMETHING but I have no idea if he will.

I have several correspondence with him as well as others correspondence with him but I won't post anymore of them or supply any copies to you Jason. There are reasons for the confidentiality of those things and I'll leave it that way. Perhaps when I hear back from the FBI agent he will tell you something when you call, I will find out before I give you his number. So outside confirmation may not be possible for you for confidentiality reasons, sorry, you'll just have to wait till the cuffs to get put on to find out. That being said I will post other things I have that I have either already posted or are/were publicly accessible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

China's heavy hand on EURUSD certainly isn't going away. Immediately after Moodys announced the downgrade of Portugal EURUSD quickly plunged.

Since then it has been steadily fighting its way back up ... largely on Chinese manipulation of this cross.

Interestingly the rest of the world's central bankers have been strangely silent about this.

The way China has been manipulating both the euro and the us dollar has been causing some ODD behavior in the other crosses as well.

However, this same behavior is opening up other fantastic opportunities elsewhere.

How would you like to take 10k and turn it into as much as 100k PER MONTH.

There is just such a crazy good opportunity available right now.

If you're interested, just shoot me an email and let me know.

If you don't want to keep getting my analysis then just reply to this email and say so and I'll make sure you don't get it anymore.

On the other hand, if you'd rather learn about how to turn 10k into 100k a month, then reply to this email, let me know you're interested in that, and I'll explain.

So here is a new challenge for you, send Danny 10k of your money Jason at the above address, danny@4sqa.com. I mean don't you want 100k by next month from it? See how it works out for you and let us know. I hope you don't need that 10k cause it will never come back.

Last edited:
I have attached a copy of a Trading Pool Disclaimer put out by Danny. Notice how he does not sign it and look at clause 5. How he GUARANTEES you will receive your money. NOBODY and I mean NOBODY got their money back that sent it to one of these pools. Payout time came, then the excuses then he just quits talking to you. This is not what happened to me but it is what happened to others. Also notice who the money goes to: Heidi Wall. He put that there, he involved his wife. I don't have a Jordyn one but they used to go there.

Check that e-mail you posted also, I'll send you some of Danny's e-mails, straight from Danny and you can see how much money he claims to be making and how he will return 5 times your investment in only 6 weeks. I wonder how come you are not included in all these investments? You and Danny should be millionaires by now with all this money he claims to be pulling in. The truth is he takes your money and runs with it, never returning anyone's money. If you don't believe me try it, make you another e-mail address, respond to that 10k offer he has and see how it never comes back.

I'll also send you all the e-mail correspondence of how one of his scams went down from start to finish. Keep your eye out for it, it will be coming from dannyvictim(at)yahoo.com.

Attachments

• TradePool1.JPG
    TradePool1.JPG
    681.5 KB · Views: 27
  • TradePool2.JPG
    TradePool2.JPG
    297.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
enough is enough Mr Jason Wall....
Willing to call me ? you're welcome... I can email my personal phone number in Canada.
Your brother stoled me 100k and he put my family and my life completely down. I'm glad that you still have one, mine has exploded, because of your brother danny wall, the con man we're talking about. So stop to talk about family, you don't know what you're talking about, what "HAVING NO FAMILY ANYMORE" means... I'm just trying day after day to recover from this bankrupcy. I'm 46 and have no savings anymore. All are in his pockets... You want proofs ? I'll give you all the proofs you need, signed contract, emails, text messages, money transfers, paypal account history, RealTimeNewsAlerts customers informations, and so on.... so come on man... let me your email address and I'll send my number to call me.... and then you'll see.
And about your call to Mr Elkan, this is not true that you called him, because he knows your brother for certain. I did send to him a TON of documents and interesting informations about other peoples, bank accounts, wire transfers, etc... so, Mr Elkan knows him very well.

Last edited:
There's a simple explanation for the inconsistent communications from the CFTC. Until a formal case is filed, CFTC investigators only ask questions and collect information. If you aren't calling to offer information, there's not much that a CFTC investigator will tell you.

If you do have information about a company, you can only guess about where the investigation is headed based on the questions that you are asked.

In my personal opinion, anyone offering to more than double your money in a short time period (by using any method) while claiming no risk is either deluded or a liar. Clause 5 of that document Vincam posted just screams scam.

If Danny really can make money like he claims, the FPA would have gotten a pile of 5 star reviews. Instead, his review page is a list of people who never saw their money again. Even HYIPS sometimes get 5 star reviews when they first start up.

Jason, if you really think your brother is honest, why haven't you invested your life savings with him yet? With those rates of return, you should borrow as much money as possible and let Danny make you rich.

Back