The end of Forex is nigh

claretblue

Private, 1st Class
Has anyone else noticed this fateful prediction for 2011? Or is this just another scam artist trying to shift his own useless product, using scare tactics.
I mention it here because the FPA do get a mention on his website, along with virtually everything else associated with Forex.
And I haven't even opened a live account yet!

http://www.fsponline-recommends.co....145737&g=0&r=Milo&s=302625&o=299964&l=231623&

Any thoughts on the issue?

I didn't really have so much time to read all the blah blah blah, of that website, but let point out the most important:

1. This guy starts with statements like :"Stop trading Forex", "After 60 days, Forex is over" :unhappy:

2. And then he tells a story how he made a gazillion dollars in 2005 out of a genius Forex System he was selling :eek:oh:

3. And finally he is trying to sell some sort of a subscribed newsletter with information how to make a gazillion dollars in 2011. :cute:

Whoa! Although the Forex market will end in 60 days, he offers a monthly subscription with a 50% discount for the first year and then at the normal price for the years to come!!!! How many years fit in 60 days??????????????:p
And it all comes with a 90 days money back guarantee.;)

I prefer to buy the system of DavidLV :D

I wonder how he thinks forex will end. Maybe we'll go back to using seashells as money.
:D

Back