The FBI warns about Binary Options Fraud

The UK gambling commission would say they don't monitor these kinds of assets and the FCA would direct you to Action Fraud. After a month of waiting, action fraud would tell you there isn't sufficient information. This was my case. Hopefully, you'll get something different.

The UK gambling commission would say they don't monitor these kinds of assets and the FCA would direct you to Action Fraud. After a month of waiting, action fraud would tell you there isn't sufficient information. This was my case. Hopefully, you'll get something different.

If they play that passing the buck game, email the FCA, Gambling Commission, and ActionFraud all at once. Explain how you've been passed back and forth and no one seems to want to try to investigate a crime. CC your local newspaper if you like.

There's always some ways to take actions break the law. It's true, so we should be in charge of our own security and take care about it. Article is really good, but too long I think and many newbies can don't read it, as people don't like longreads in our days...

If you think it's too long, tell it to the FBI. They wrote it and AsstModerator reposted it here.

People who don't want to read something long about scam are more likely to blindly walk into a scam.

If you think it's too long, tell it to the FBI. They wrote it and AsstModerator reposted it here.

People who don't want to read something long about scam are more likely to blindly walk into a scam.
true. I would even say that people who don't want to read something long are more likely to blindly walk into the scam.
people don't read agreements etc - just send their money to some random people and then complaining about being scammed

Interesting material, thanks for sharing it with us. In fact, this problem has long existed and it is good that the authorities have finally decided to deal with it. I also don't understand those people who let themselves be fooled. Is it so difficult to check the registration of a broker, to communicate with its clients, google it and so on? Although, on the other hand, it can happen to everyone, you don't always expect a set-up...

In Europe, due to ESMA regulations, it's not even allowed to trade binary options. On brokers like "IQ Options" it seems to be still possible if you have a so-called "professional account", but stay away, because it's prohibited in Europe; and it seems also in other regions of the planet. If you lose anything with BO's it's your own damn fault.

Back