the forex -is total scam?

I personally cannot see why you people gamble your money on FX. Firstly, your money is pooled into the brokers account, then you loose big time and all and they pay salaries and their 4 by 4's cars with your loss. Good for them.
If you score in the beginning and withdraw, it is ok. But don't try withdrawing after you have withdrawn your deposit. This is a NO NO. Big time.
You guys are changing real $ to Monopoly money and all.
Geeze man, rather punt on your local stock exchange on real equities. You will be guaranteed on your gains and all.
I made 112% on the stock exchange in 12 months and all.
Yet I lost big time on FX.
You think FX - it is all about loosing money? Some brokers -so. But all...Why?

You think FX - it is all about loosing money? Some brokers -so. But all...Why?

Look at your first question and my first answer.

Johny is one of the reasons you put that question in the first place;)

I personally cannot see why you people gamble your money on FX. Firstly, your money is pooled into the brokers account, then you loose big time and all and they pay salaries and their 4 by 4's cars with your loss. Good for them.
If you score in the beginning and withdraw, it is ok. But don't try withdrawing after you have withdrawn your deposit. This is a NO NO. Big time.
Geeze man, rather punt on your local stock exchange on real equities. You will be guaranteed on your gains and all.
Thank, you sir for good advise! I think i use it. Only one question: can I work on futures/commodities/electricity...? Are they as good as stocks? (I can trade currency futures there...).
Sorry for stupid questions...

No, I am not a SIR. That is for Eenlish people. I am a corporal only and all.
No salutes yet.
Geeze, now I forgot what this thread was about. Wait a while till I get my sheep in a row.
Oh yes, now I remember. Buy Wheat and any stocks that are involved in beer.
Me and my buddies are pushing the price up again.
I hope this is of help.

No my dear. No electricity. Keep to your local stock exchange.
Please help. I am stuck to this chair with big time Gout in my toe and cannot move and all.
I wonder what is causing this? Geeze man this is sore.

Last edited:

No, I am not a SIR. That is for Eenlish people. I am a corporal only and all.
No salutes yet.
Geeze, now I forgot what this thread was about. Wait a while till I get my sheep in a row.
Oh yes, now I remember. Buy Wheat and any stocks that are involved in beer.
Me and my buddies are pushing the price up again.
I hope this is of help.

No my dear. No electricity. Keep to your local stock exchange.
Please help. I am stuck to this chair with big time Gout in my toe and cannot move and all.
I wonder what is causing this? Geeze man this is sore.

Hi Johny!
I met a few nice people from SA ( Kapstadt) in London.
Ok.
Diet - beef(young) and fish( boiled!) , soups from them.
vegetables, soya, fruits, juices;
excluded: legumes( peas, beans), sorrel(dock), brussels cabbage.
Caused using too much: alcohols, bear(extremely!!!), strong tea , coffee, cappuccino.
You have to reduce you weight if you r overweighted .
BUT YOU HAVE TO START FROM VISIT TO your GP!
You have to be checked in hospital(it is serious and can cause stones in your kidneys).

I will be happy to meet u again and expect your professional advises!

U can write me on dad_2006 @mail.com or to chat on stiv1256(yahoo messenger) or stiv166 (skype)

Last edited:
We here in Cape Town call it Cape Town. Everyone here is Eenlish. No more old Dutch as in Kaapshatd. You must have met some old SA Afrikaaners there. They refuse to learn Eenlish. They are Chaveis. Or Chavs as the Eenlish refer to them. Unlike me, they are unschooled hillbillies and all.
Also, you can't trade Cabbage, Bears and kidney stones.
Just stick to your local stock market and stay out of Forex if you are unsure. You will loose all your money here. I am trying my best to get out and all. Too much DD at this stage.

Also, my gout has gone now. Dunno how that happened, but I think the beer has done the trick and all. I must have more now.
Thanks for your concern.

We here in Cape Town call it Cape Town. Everyone here is Eenlish. No more old Dutch as in Kaapshatd. You must have met some old SA Afrikaaners there. They refuse to learn Eenlish. They are Chaveis. Or Chavs as the Eenlish refer to them. Unlike me, they are unschooled hillbillies and all.
Also, you can't trade Cabbage, Bears and kidney stones.
Just stick to your local stock market and stay out of Forex if you are unsure. You will loose all your money here. I am trying my best to get out and all. Too much DD at this stage.

Also, my gout has gone now. Dunno how that happened, but I think the beer has done the trick and all. I must have more now.
Thanks for your concern.

HI, Johny!
It is nice your gout has gone. Your advises are very reasonable. Can i keep in the contact with you in future? I will be happy to the get from u some advices...

Yes, thank you.
Try and explain this to me.
You have dollars in your broker account. Now you want to buy Swiss Franks with Pounds and hope to gain. All you do is CLICK.
Not so in the real world. Too much red tape.
Firstly you have to transfer your dollars to pounds and that takes a while and expenses. Then you have to buy CHF with it and some more red tape and taxes.
This takes days. Never mind the expenses. TAX and more TAX.
This is why I say FOREX TRADING is a scam. No broker is connected to MAJOR BANKS and all. Your account is only at the broker that pays your profits from others losses. They score only because most traders loose.
I dare anyone to prove me wrong.

HI, Johny!
It is nice your gout has gone. Your advises are very reasonable. Can i keep in the contact with you in future? I will be happy to the get from u some advices...

I can only advise you with investments and not forex. I have only one investment in our local stock exchange and that is with a major Financial Service Provider CML on the JSE. I am semi retired and live off this investment. Doing nothing and doubling my money every year.
I must add that this Co. does not follow the trend. It just goes up when the trend is down.
I will try to give you a link to this Co. next time. You can send your money here no probs. I am relocating to the UK soon and will keep this investment as my income.

I can only advise you with investments and not forex. I have only one investment in our local stock exchange and that is with a major Financial Service Provider CML on the JSE. I am semi retired and live off this investment. Doing nothing and doubling my money every year.
I must add that this Co. does not follow the trend. It just goes up when the trend is down.
I will try to give you a link to this Co. next time. You can send your money here no probs. I am relocating to the UK soon and will keep this investment as my income.

Hi Johny!
Thanks for your reply! Basically, I was trained for forex but i listen much about forex, it is very difficult to earn there serious money. But my big problem is i don't know too much about stocks -I mean forex indicators not too much suitable for analyze on stock market and i don't know too much abotu fundamentals of stocks.... But I would be very happy if you can help me. If you got some conditions - we can discuss. Waiting for reply...

Back