the forex -is total scam?

Yes, Forex is opertated like a scam! These Hedge Funds and major institutions see all orders coming through and trade against them with their millions and billions of dollars causing all of the small traders getting wiped out. The guy writing this article is baised because he works in the industry, protecting the “big boys.” It;s B.S. How is it when I practice trade the trend continues as predicted, but when I place a big order it immediately switches direction and wipes me out? Stay out of Forex, it’s unregulated and they scam you and me.

Hello! I wrote you e-mail on msorsas at yahoo dot com. Did you receive it ?

No, I did not. But if you keep posting like you are then you will get promoted and then you can PM people and all.
Try sending it again. I may have deleted it as spam.

Well now, nobody has challenged me yet. FX is the same as Online Gambling.
No Broker is backed by MAJOR BANKS and all. They use your losses to pay others gains. It's all inhouse and stuff.
I've been here long enough to realize this. I can't believe that there are so many people trading FX with real money and all and still expect to MAKE money.
And, yes, I do have a real account that I funded with $15K. I did this before I actually went into it more deeply and all.
Now I can kick my own behind for doing so. I don't expect any money back from my broker.
They will surely find something wrong with my trades.

The way most people trade, any type of online trading is no better than gambling.

Find a regulated broker that publicly lists their liquidity providers. There are a few that do this. That should reduce your chances of dealing with a bucket shop.

Hannan makes a valid point - the big fish can either see or figure out where a lot of pending orders are. It's not rocket science to guess that a lot of stops will be just a little way below support or a little above resistance. If you trade exactly like 90% of all traders, your results will be the same as 90% of all traders - a loss. You need to watch price action around such levels and see how hard the brokers and big traders push to grab stops so you can place your own trades and stops with this in mind.

The way most people trade, any type of online trading is no better than gambling.

Find a regulated broker that publicly lists their liquidity providers. There are a few that do this. That should reduce your chances of dealing with a bucket shop.

Hannan makes a valid point - the big fish can either see or figure out where a lot of pending orders are. It's not rocket science to guess that a lot of stops will be just a little way below support or a little above resistance. If you trade exactly like 90% of all traders, your results will be the same as 90% of all traders - a loss. You need to watch price action around such levels and see how hard the brokers and big traders push to grab stops so you can place your own trades and stops with this in mind.

Thank you very much!
I think it is clear for me. Ok. What is your opinion about currency futures? They are traded on stocks exchanges(CME...)?
Johny, did you receive my mail? Still being waiting on your reply......

Please man. Most brokers are regulated and all. The regulators are no good as my research has shown. Show me one regulator that has helped a single member here. I dare you and all.
Also, can you point me to ANY broker that supplies a list of their "Liquidity Providers" I think not.
FX remains a game.
Gee man. I think I am about to get dumped from this site and all.

Thank you very much!
I think it is clear for me. Ok. What is your opinion about currency futures? They are traded on stocks exchanges(CME...)?

Check out Sive's Forex Military School. He talks about which methods of foreign exchange trading are done on central exchanges in Chapter 2.

Forex Military School Chapter 2 - Forex Peace Army Forum

Johnny,

Did you miss out on the NFA slamming some of the biggest US brokers for using those special cheating plugins on the back end of MT4? The brokers were required to pay back what they took.

Regarding publishing info on liquidity providers, you're probably right. No broker would ever list their liquidity providers. I'm sure any employee posting a press release like this Interbank FX Adds J.P. Morgan to Growing List of Liquidity Providers would immediately be fired and the company would remove such a press release before anyone ever saw it.
:p

Yes, Master Sarge. I did see that. A program installed on their server I think it was that has to do with negative slippage and no positive slippage. Correct me and all.
What I mean by regulators not helping members with problems like in withdrawals of profit or even their initial deposits.
Can you give me examples of this problem. I think not. Come on Pharaoh. Tell us please.

Back