• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

The Forex Magic Machine

Hi Dear Piphunter
How much should we pay for gold version?
Thanks.
Bye.

jackd,

How much you pay for an EA is dependent on what you think your risk level is. I cannot tell you how much you should pay for this one. I know how much I am willing to pay, and believe me it is not what he is asking for it. I do not care how much an EA costs as long as it works and the seller is honest about what you are getting. This is not the case here. This has been a hit and run from the beginning. I can tell you for sure that I will only pay what is fare. That is why I only buy from people that use ClickBank.

I looked at the Standard manual. It's oddly close to what you get when you purchase the MegaDroid expert adviser. Both the structure/flow of the manual and the settings, screen shots etc.

Both EAs are advertised through near-spam mails from the same bunch of usual suspects, so I wouldn't be surprised if this were a repackaged version of the same thing.

Which is not to imply anything about the EA's performance, if it works I don't care what they call it. But if somebody got burned using MegaDroid, they may want to be double cautious before putting their eggs into the Magic Machine basket.

jesper,

I am researching some things right now in regards to this and will keep everyone posted. I have been informed that this is just a remake/rename of an EA that is freely available on the Forex Factory. If I find out it is I will let everyone know.

The manuals reveal a lot more, but I am waiting for someone to put the time in to find out what it is. I am a firm believer that 1 person should not be doing all the work in a forum. Everyone should be involved. It is just like polls and ratings for a thread. If people cannot take the time to vote and rate a thread, they are just being users and not contributing. If everyone contributes I will continue to work diligently to find out all the information I can about this EA and it's provider.

Sorry for sounding so heavy handed, but it has been a long night.

Thanks for getting involved and contributing.:)

Last edited:
Don't Fall Into The Trap!!!

Ok, this is really got me torqued off now. I received this email yesterday but did not get a chance to read it until now.

Richard Stevenson via Email said:
Subject Line: Oops, It reaches 100% winning rate with improved algorithm

Hey traders,

The Forex Magic Machine has just been on the market for only two days but it rocked the whole industry to the core.

You have seen all the performance, real proof, real case studies.
You've also seen the Forex Magic Machine making a whopping 97.41% winning rate.

But it's not the end. It's been much better with a new improved algorithm
Magic Machine

I have worked non-stop to tweak the algorithm to the fullest extend possible and I have been successful. Now, it's official pushed the automated trading frontier to a new level.

A level of 100% winning rate
Magic Machine

I also integrated a whole new trading mode into this trading robot and made it intelligent, profitable than ever.

We are running out of available licenses very fast. So, if you are sitting on the fence out there, I am sorry, you'll miss the boat forever.
Magic Machine

Regards

Richard Stevenson

This has to be the craziest thing I have ever seen. This thing has only been on the market for a couple of days and now their is an upgraded version that he wants me to buy. What happened to the free upgrades for life? I would not advise anyone to give this guy another dime until he pulls his head out. You can look at the results he is posting and see that he is just doing a bunch of curve fitting with the parameters.

I am at a height of pisstivity of which I have not been since my last divorce, and that is really saying something.

:mad::confused::mad:

Last edited:
URL Tags Not Working?

Is there anyone who can tell me why my URL tags (Vb Code) will not work? This is the only forum I am involved with that I am having this problem. It says at the bottom of my page that it is turned on so I do not know what is going on with it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will go through and fix all the ones in this thread as soon as I find out what is going on.

Thanks in advance for the help:)

Last edited:
197$ or 1997$

Hi Piphunter
Some person had paid 197$ to buy your robot,but after that he had found that :he should pay 1997$ to buy plantinum version
Is it right?
Thanks.
Bye.

This Is Not My Robot!!!

Hi Piphunter
Some person had paid 197$ to buy your robot,but after that he had found that :he should pay 1997$ to buy platinum version
Is it right?
Thanks.
Bye.

jackd,

I am sorry if this sounds rude, but are you even reading the posts in this thread?

I, IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS, HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE MARKETING OF THIS PRODUCT OR ANY KIND OF STAKE IN THE SALES! I HAVE BEEN TELLING PEOPLE NOT TO BUY IT!!

Now that I have, hopefully, made my position in all of this clear I will give you my opinion. I would not pay a penny for any of the versions except the Gold version. I would not even pay a penny for that, at this point, if I had not already done so. I think this EA was pirated from a free EA on another forum. I am currently trying to get the facts.

If you are dead set on purchasing this EA it is going to cost you big. That choice is up to you. Again, I am advising people not to purchase it right now until the facts on it's origin are made clear and after some sufficient & unbiased forward testing is completed.

Hope this helps and I apologize for yelling. :)

Someone Finally Noticed!

i can't seem to view the platinum manual pdf.

jsonc,

Is the problem that you cannot open the file or is the problem that it is the same manual as the GOLD version?

If the problem is that it is the same manual as the GOLD version you win the prize as the first one that has noticed that THEY ARE THE SAME!

Now that someone has realized that I will tell you all, for a fact, that the GOLD and PLATINUM versions of this EA are EXACTLY THE SAME!

What's really interesting is that he sent out an update and included a revised Standard Manual, and it contains the "aggressive" settings, as an alternative to the standard settings.
I'm going to demo both, since I purchased the standard. As far as I can tell, the gold and Platinum look the same, except for the settings.

I purchased Megadroid and am trading live. Very happy with the results.
I don't think there are the same.
Mat

Mat,

Welcome to the thread!
I am sure that this is not the same program as Megadroid. I have no idea if the same people are behind it though. Still trying to research the origins of this EA.

What's really interesting is that he sent out an update and included a revised Standard Manual, and it contains the "aggressive" settings, as an alternative to the standard settings.
I'm going to demo both, since I purchased the standard. As far as I can tell, the gold and Platinum look the same, except for the settings.

You are definately doing better than I am with regards to an email about an update. The only way that I found out that there was an updated version of the Standard version is when the Forex Peace Army started testing it and made mention of the "Agressive Settings".

Back