The Forex Trend Master System

Status
Not open for further replies.

soeasy69

ForexTrendMaster Representative
Hi traders...

This is Jason Sweezey here from Forex Trend Master and I just want to take a few minutes to welcome you to this thread. If you have been looking for the BEST strategy to become a highly successful and professional trader then look NO further, because you have just found it!

The complete course covers 2 strategies PLUS as a bonus I will be teaching you 'Divergence' in a way that nobody else teaches it where I assure you will learn how to spot divergence before it occurs.

If you have any questions please post them here and I will answer them the best I can but I assure that the Forex Trend Master is so complete you won't have many questions and in just a few hours of viewing the course you'll be on your way to becoming the trader that you always wanted to be...

Forex Trend Master was $497 as a mentoring course but then we made it into a home study video course and it was sold for $177 but through FPA you will get it at a even more reduced price of only $97

I assure you this will be the "BEST!" course you ever get for only $97 so please feel confident that you are making the right decision

This offer expires 5 PM EST on Monday July 1st. The offer is backed-up with a 30 day money back guarantee

To get a discount please click here scroll down to the "enroll now" button and enter coupon code in the check-out form

Coupon Code: JASO-G6AA-ONUN

Best,
Jason Sweezey

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA suggests testing any new EA other trading method in a demo account before putting it on a live account. You don't want to find out the settings were wrong with real money.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3e1tt94/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20offer/tac000/tptThis%20offer/tpcf00/matexpires%20in/mac000/mpthas%20expired/mpcf00/iso2013-07-01T16:59:59/pa1" frameborder="0" width="107" height="70"></iframe>

This offer ends at 5 PM, New York Time, on July 1st, 2013.

This Looks Very Much like the Z-20 PULLBACK System

Hi traders...

This is Jason Sweezey here from Forex Trend Master and I just want to take a few minutes to welcome you to this thread. If you have been looking for the BEST strategy to become a highly successful and professional trader then look NO further, because you have just found it!

The complete course covers 2 strategies PLUS as a bonus I will be teaching you 'Divergence' in a way that nobody else teaches it where I assure you will learn how to spot divergence before it occurs.

If you have any questions please post them here and I will answer them the best I can but I assure that the Forex Trend Master is so complete you won't have many questions and in just a few hours of viewing the course you'll be on your way to becoming the trader that you always wanted to be...

Forex Trend Master was $497 as a mentoring course but then we made it into a home study video course and it was sold for $177 but through FPA you will get it at a even more reduced price of only $97

I assure you this will be the "BEST!" course you ever get for only $97 so please feel confident that you are making the right decision

This offer expires 5 PM EST on Monday July 1st. The offer is backed-up with a 30 day money back guarantee

To get a discount please click here scroll down to the "enroll now" button and enter coupon code in the check-out form

Coupon Code: JASO-G6AA-ONUN

Best,
Jason Sweezey

Hi Jason,

I visited your website and studied it thoroughly and it seems to me that your 1st Strategy is very much similar to Dr. Zain Agha's Z-20 PULLBACK System.
Can you please explain whats the difference?
Thanks.

Hi Jason,

I visited your website and studied it thoroughly and it seems to me that your 1st Strategy is very much similar to Dr. Zain Agha's Z-20 PULLBACK System.
Can you please explain whats the difference?
Thanks.

Hi there,

I never heard of this Dr. Zain so I am certain it's not the same strategy. But what you really want is the "Divergence" that will put you on the fast track to successful trading...

Jason...

Hi traders...

If you have been looking for the BEST strategy to become a highly successful and professional trader then look NO further, because you have just found it!

I ask everybody and no one tell me: What do you mean by "Professional Trader" ? Are you giving a license or something to certify I am a professional trader ?

Hi,
PLease can you explain what you offer for the money? Are your strategies explained in on-line videos, or DVD's? ALso, do you provide any support post purchase? What time frames do your strategies work on and which instruments?
Thanks

I ask everybody and no one tell me: What do you mean by "Professional Trader" ? Are you giving a license or something to certify I am a professional trader ?

Hi,

What I mean is I think Divergence is THE BEST STAND ALONE STRATEGY and once I teach you how to trade Divergence, [in my eyes] you'll become a professional trader.

There is no license that exsists to become a "professional trader."

Hi there,

I never heard of this Dr. Zain so I am certain it's not the same strategy. But what you really want is the "Divergence" that will put you on the fast track to successful trading...

Jason...

Look in google, you will find him.

Aziz

Hi there,

Jason...

Sorry, one more question,
How long do we have to wait for the Divergence to form. Is there a set time or an Audio Alarm at the beginning of a Divergence Formation.
As with some systems we know what time to enter a trade, such as the London breakout or the Economic Data being released.
Do you think your Divergence System is good enough for people who do not have much time to stick in front of their computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back