The Forex Trend Master System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it a shot....

Hi,

I was going to purchase Russ Horn's forex course but the price tag has made me think long and hard, and have been scammed so many times! it is embarrassing.

Anyways I thought I would give your course a go... especially as my current employment finishes on the 26th August and have no job to go to.

I have always wanted to own my own business and work from home... I hope that this will start me on my way.

thanks....

I really do hope you are available to help and guide! and for once a course or program that lives up to its sales pitch.

Sorry, one more question,
How long do we have to wait for the Divergence to form. Is there a set time or an Audio Alarm at the beginning of a Divergence Formation.
As with some systems we know what time to enter a trade, such as the London breakout or the Economic Data being released.
Do you think your Divergence System is good enough for people who do not have much time to stick in front of their computer?

That depends on the time frame you trade. It takes time in front of the computer and there is no alerts its a visual system.

Hi,

Yeah Russ is a friend of mine... He's a good trader! Both our courses are good. I am sure you will be happy as it only cost $97

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back