The Founder Group

kanites

Recruit
Anyone heard of The Founder Group which based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

They only got an instagram page @ffffounder

They are teaching courses on how to trade etc.

Gilbertbag

Recruit
Anyone heard of The Founder Group which based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

They only got an instagram page @ffffounder

They are teaching courses on how to trade etc.
I am also looking around to check on any feedback from people who ever attend. Have you attend the mentorship session already?

_f2dz

Recruit
the founder group have a very strict enrollment. Not everyone will be selected. “Many have come, Only a few selected”. If you ever heard of DieraTheGoldDigger, she being taught by the founder themself. The founder seems very secretive.

Thoris

Corporal
Lol at all of this, how do you verify if they are legit if all of this is very very secretive out there for many many reasons with them. Do you plan to make it all possible. How else we can go on with such movements ? I do need to have some of his contacts anyway.

iMusingKiMi

Sergeant
There is 1 Founder Group that based in Beijing, China which already have long history. But in terms of the 1 that based in Kuala Lumpur, nope. The only 1 I know which is based in Kuala Lumpur, a proprietary company named Tactical Hedge which needs to pay high so-called tuition fees.

onyot

Recruit
Hello guys, I'm very curious about them. Many people have been talking about them saying that once you get mentored by TFG, flipping accounts will be a piece of cake and done in a very short period of time. Do you know where can I learn the same stuff they are teaching?

BorrisBurger

Recruit
There are a few groups in Malaysia that trade similar, and its not like what we see in other courses Founders is very hard to get into. Other similar groups are based in Malaysia. This way of trading is very powerful. I would share some similar Malaysian traders who you wont find on youtube but not sure if I would be in breach of ToS.

onyot

Recruit
There are a few groups in Malaysia that trade similar, and its not like what we see in other courses Founders is very hard to get into. Other similar groups are based in Malaysia. This way of trading is very powerful. I would share some similar Malaysian traders who you wont find on youtube but not sure if I would be in breach of ToS.

Hey thanks for replying to this thread. I'm not pretty sure if its not allowed to share those info here but I have sent you a message so we can talk in private. :)