• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info The Founder Group

Asking questions about a company
I think it's against TFG rules for their students to reveal about the institution info. It is very secretive. It's secretiveness makes people curious though.

What I've heard is you have to follow their IG. It takes months for them to approve our friend request. Most people don't get approved at all. After approval, you can contact them for the enrollment. Waiting for a reply from them is another waiting game ;). It takes more than few weeks. After replying their response, it takes another waiting game and sometimes forever. Lols.

Those people who get to enroll at TFG are waaaaaaaaayyyyy lucky because no matter how much money we have, one is not simply chosen to enroll there. The enrollment seems harder than entering Harvard.

Haha.

I think it's against TFG rules for their students to reveal about the institution info. It is very secretive. It's secretiveness makes people curious though.

What I've heard is you have to follow their IG. It takes months for them to approve our friend request. Most people don't get approved at all. After approval, you can contact them for the enrollment. Waiting for a reply from them is another waiting game ;). It takes more than few weeks. After replying their response, it takes another waiting game and sometimes forever. Lols.

Those people who get to enroll at TFG are waaaaaaaaayyyyy lucky because no matter how much money we have, one is not simply chosen to enroll there. The enrollment seems harder than entering Harvard.

Haha.
yeh true all that. Their filtering system before u get chosen is complex and hard to pass. They look every angles of ur life, wouldnt be so surprise if they know the history of your past relationship lol! Everyone know with this fact. From what i hear, if u get chosen to learn with tfg, u are not allowed to sell back to others, claiming their intellectual property are yours are wrong/illegal and their lawyers will go after ur ass draining every cent u have in ur bank. Their education is protected by law. They wanted a clean person who can develop self learning and progress quietly for their own good. Trading indeed is a leaning process and not selling what u learn from others simply make money out of it :DDDDD

There's history of their ex students who 'vanished' once after they try to 'betray' them by selling what they have passed to u. Must have been a HARD life for them, they just gone. Most traders usually become silent traders after they went to tfg.

t.me/TradelikeMohamadBetol
t.me/KERABATEmpayarFX

Hello. You guys can checkout those telegram. These are one of the student from The Founder 1st batch. For me, they are legit enough. You guys can try joining them. They bring a whole new revolution on Forex in Malaysia.

t.me/TradelikeMohamadBetol
t.me/KERABATEmpayarFX

Hello. You guys can checkout those telegram. These are one of the student from The Founder 1st batch. For me, they are legit enough. You guys can try joining them. They bring a whole new revolution on Forex in Malaysia.
Lol AA? That trash guy also steal things from other traders and tfg. Just put them in his **** webinar afterward. Hahahaha scammer. Revolution my a**

Lol AA? That trash guy also steal things from other traders and tfg. Just put them in his **** webinar afterward. Hahahaha scammer. Revolution my a**
And here we go again.Another aliff awang haters.Bro that guy have changed a lot of people's life and one of them is me.The reason i able to withdraw everyday now is him.Last week i hit my first 5 figure and im so glad.Well i admit that sometime he can be somewhat of a trash talker but thats it.His knowledge and his sharing really change your perspective on how you see the market.He's not ur typical fx sifu with a lot of bs.Have to join vip and all that stuff,No.Even though he's always trash talking and brags here and there,he walks the talk bro.But now he's already retired so yeaah.So you azmiraff can gtfo.Dont ever judge him before even knowing him.You piece of s***

And here we go again.Another aliff awang haters.Bro that guy have changed a lot of people's life and one of them is me.The reason i able to withdraw everyday now is him.Last week i hit my first 5 figure and im so glad.Well i admit that sometime he can be somewhat of a trash talker but thats it.His knowledge and his sharing really change your perspective on how you see the market.He's not ur typical fx sifu with a lot of bs.Have to join vip and all that stuff,No.Even though he's always trash talking and brags here and there,he walks the talk bro.But now he's already retired so yeaah.So you azmiraff can gtfo.Dont ever judge him before even knowing him.You piece of s***
Not a hater at all, just **** people with trash talking. Typical malay get big profit talk like dick. Aku akan menggegarkan tanah air HAHAHHA hahahha sounds so kampung. If someone is making so much money no need to be offended by others ah trash talk like a loser. Self claimed legend by 'fans'! hahaha So u gtfo, use a profile pix so i can see u too :) And u get to withdraw money coz of God not some other human, k? Taksub much. Piece of ****. Only people who know the truth know where he get all the things he charge people to learn with him hahahahaha U know nothing.

There are a few groups in Malaysia that trade similar, and its not like what we see in other courses Founders is very hard to get into. Other similar groups are based in Malaysia. This way of trading is very powerful. I would share some similar Malaysian traders who you wont find on youtube but not sure if I would be in breach of ToS.
Hello cain you share please thanks.

Back