• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss The FPA helps a trader and a broker reach a good agreement

General discussions of a financial company
Just sounds like you scared ForexYard. What is paying off one traders bonus when bad word could get out about ForexYard on the internet. I feel sorry for the other trader who this happened to who we know nothing about.

Just sounds like you scared ForexYard. What is paying off one traders bonus when bad word could get out about ForexYard on the internet. I feel sorry for the other trader who this happened to who we know nothing about.

Have you read the rules on how to make a formal complaint?

The FPA can only help people that talk to us. As a result of the FPA having a better relationship with Forex Yard, a couple of other traders you never heard about also got issues resolved. The Scam Investigations Committee doesn't post every resolved issue. Most are dealt with quickly and quietly. As a result of this, ForexYard is improving the wording of their agreements to make this sort of problem less likely to happen to other traders. That means there will be less traders for you to feel sorry for.

Is there something else you think the FPA should be doing?

Let's see . . . The FPA helped fix one guy's problem, helped fix a couple of other problems, and helped prevent some potential future problems. Sounds to me like the FPA is doing everything it can to help.

I can get pretty negative at times, but Yurps seems determined to twist even a great success into something bad. I guess some people just can't be made happy by anything.

It is good to always appreciate the effort of others especially when it as to do with rendering assistance to other people,that will stimulate them to do more.

Back