The FPA is at War

LOL. Good to know that Poltek is investing my money in some achievements no matter how low these achievements are.

Last edited:
This isn’t the first time we've been attacked. There are a hundred or so blogs filled with hatred and bizarre lies about the FPA and Felix. Some of them claim he’s really an American who owns MB Trading. Anyone can go to NFA’s website and see that this is completlly false. Some of these sites even claim that our very talkative member Pharaoh is really either Felix or Rob Grespi.

If I'm Rob, someone forgot to tell me about it. I know I haven't been running wpips in the middle of the night, and I've also got no desire to manage tens of millions of dollars of other people's money at Spartan. I worry enough about managing my own money.

If I'm Felix, does that mean I get his really cute girlfriend? If so, how do I explain this to my wife?
:D

An Open fight against scammers

I think we should all not relent in the attack against the scammers and all those cheats out there that could not make clean money except to commit fraud and cheat on innocent people.

I actually experience the problem as i could not load FPA website until i used another server with a different IP.

we should kick the scammers out of fraudulent business!
Ride on FPA ! Victory is sure in this decisive batttle

we should use all arsenals to deal a total blow on them all

Rock on !

i've been viewing Forexbastards/PeaceArmy.com since it was only one page.

We are Behind Felix and FPA all the way ....

We will kick these Scum scammers back to where they came from ...
(The gutters of the bacterium infested world)

I think Felix should start a petition so we can all sign certifying FPA's support in its attack on organized criminal organizations .

Good work!

I could not log on to your site all last weekend. Sorry to hear that those scumbags are trying a ddos attack on your site. That is typical of these types of companies.

Keep up the good work -- all honest traders like us do appreciate you and need you.

And never forget:

"The price of liberty is eternal vigilance"

PD

:D

Scam and and attack

Yes. I can not open FPA site since last 2 week or so even I've tried from more then 10 computers/IP. Finally it works but still too slow.

Admin,
All the FX firms advertise on FPA are NOT SCAM or hidden cost ? If YES or not sure, why you are advertising them?

Gr8 Work!!!

HURRAY!!! FPA is winning the war and that's why they are trying to fight back. FPA is doing a agr8 job. The distractors will fail in their bid to prevent or stop the good work that FPA is doing. They have failed before and they will fail again and again. FPA must not give up the fight. All the ground troops around the globe are solidly behind FPA. Pls, if need be let us know what we can do in terms of practical involvement and the response you'll get from us will surprise you. We are ready to fight for our rights at any time and in anywhere and fight anyone or anything or any organization that is out to stop FPA.

CLEM KENE
PH, NIGERIA

keep up the winning spirit

i noticed the site was do since the beggining of this week, we will surely get reed of trhese scammers in forex, we will expose them in all ramification. keep up the fighting spirit of the forum

Back